Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good evening, everyone!
Well, well, well… what do we have here? A Sarah Beth HoH? I’m not going to lie, I wasn’t really expecting that. And now the Cookout has painted themselves more and more into the corner where every time they don’t win the HoH, it increases the chances of one of them going home.
Now, will that happen this week? It’s hard to say. SB appears to be Kyland’s puppet, but I’m not entirely sure of that. I mean she certainly appears to be, but she also has to see what’s happening around her, right? She plays dumb, but she’s an incredibly intelligent person who has to be fully aware that someone like Tiffany was coming right after her. Tiff hasn’t exactly done a great job hiding it.
What I do know is that this week has the potential for some action – finally! We’re an hour after SB won HoH and Tiffany is already in the bedroom stressing out. I turned the feeds on and she hasn’t stopped talking about the girl to Azah the entire time I’ve been writing this post.
Let’s get to some updates:
- 7:00 pm – Tiffany and Azah in the bedroom venting about SB
- Azah says ‘If Kyland is down for the cause he better show it this week’
- Tiffany doesn’t believe for a second that SB is who she pretends she is in the house.
- Tiffany is going to tell DX that he’s getting backdoored to pressure him into playing this week (the casino thing)
- 7:15 pm – Tiffany corners Kyland in the storage room
- Kyland claims SB is leaning toward keeping DX and Claire but not sure how accurate that is
- Kyland meeds up with SB
- She says step 1 is making sure the roulette gets used
- Kyland says DX will use the roulette if Kyland is nominated
- SB is alone and sings “I do not want to do one-on-ones. They are awkward and stupid and hate that they happen” SB, did we just become best friends??
- SB tells Kyland that she feels good with Claire and Tiffany. Meanwhile, Tiffany is freaking out about SB in another room somewhere
- SB says she isn’t sure if she trusts X or Alyssa more. Kyland pushes the ‘trio of guys’ being in the house
- After listening to SB and Kyland speak for a bit, it’s clear she’s super clueless what’s going on in the house so this is Kyland’s HoH. Why are people so clueless?
- Yea, I have to switch cameras. I can’t keep listening to Kyland ramble. It’s torture.
- 8:35 pm – Feeds go down and come back from probably have-nots which nobody cares about at this point
- SB says she wants to start the amazing one-on-ones
- 10:30 pm – There is a lot of whispers around the house where X, DF, etc are going to try and push for Tiffany and Claire on the block.
- Meanwhile, Kyland is also pushing to be on the block.
- Why all these crazy suggestions? Because they want DX to feel he’s going to be backdoored so he’ll use the roulette wheel this week and flush out his money rather than allowing him to save for the super power next week – which, should be going to Big D if votes remain the same and things go as planned. Fun
I’m going to let these stupid one-on-ones go on and give a recap tomorrow because frankly these are pointless.Advertisement