Big Brother 25 Sunday Feed Updates 9/10
Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Sunday in the Big Brother house and we have a few things to note before we begin the updates… (these are just more of Saturday highlights rather than a full blown recap)
- Veto competition results:
- Jared – Veto
- Matt – Has to carry a cutout of Josh Duhamel and take selfies for a week
- Felicia – Tethered to Cirie for 48h in a kayak
- Jag – $5k
- Cameron – European vacation
- Izzy – Pig outfits with Cam
- Yesterday, Cam revealed what his actual plan is to Jared. He wanted Jared to use the veto on Felicia to earn points with her while Cam nominated Cirie. This was to ‘ensure’ that Izzy leave, but Jared is obviously uncertain on that.
- Jared did seem open to the possibility of using it if Jag was the replacement, but it’s still unlikely he’ll use it. This is because Cam can and probably would lie and still nominate Cirie.
- Will Cam actually notice how far Jared was going to deflect off Cirie?
- Cory and America did a little makeout session last night, so they’re apparently an official showmance.
I have a few things to do today between football games, but I’ll try my best to update as much as I can. Washing Machine broke, so I need to figure out what happened, etc. Wet floors aren’t good.
Alright, time for updates…
But I’m back!
He is saying Cory is the engine and she is the sports car
I can’t believe how Cam is falling for Jared (not in that way obviously). But it really seems like he trusts Jared.
They’re all just doing normal stuff in the kitchen and Jared is living in this fantasy that everyone is just freaking out