Celebrity Big Brother 2 – Tuesday Feed Updates
Good afternoon, everyone!
I’m going to be honest, when I first heard Celebrity Big Brother was coming last year, I just assumed it was going to be a joke of a time with a bunch of people being pampered and allowed to run the house. I always got that impression from Celebrity Big Brother in the UK but I’ve never actually watched an episode of it so admittingly I did create this random situation in my head.
When the season began last year, you had Keisha asking to be evicted and Metta trying to sneak out all season long. However, a strange thing happened and it eventually actually started feeling like real Big Brother. Mostly. I mean it’s hard to get over the super fast schedule and things like that but everything kind of remained the same. HoH, PoV, etc. Players, for the most part, took it seriously and wanted to win. Some wanted to win even more than others. By the end of the season, I accepted it as a real season and still kind of consider Marissa a real winner, though mostly with an asterisk because it was only 3 weeks long and 18% of the cast basically mentally checked out after a few days.
This year, I was able to watch it from the beginning and feel like it picked up where CBB1 left off. A real season just very shortened. Players have been there to play, there has actually been a bit of drama (although we couldn’t see most of it), and it’s been enjoyable to watch. I’m never going to stop saying that I prefer a winter BBOTT style season (full access to feeds, a few months long) except airing on CBS, I am slowly accepting this Celebrity Big Brother thing.
Enough rambling, here is what is going on in the house –
- 11:30 am – Tom is up in the room with Lolo, Nat, and Ricky
- He is telling them that he was planning on backdooring Joey but may just put him directly up and give him the chance to play veto
- He will probably let him know that if he doesn’t win veto, there is a very good chance he is the one going home which is an overall odd move but he wants to make better TV I guess
- Tamar will likely go up next to him which I’m sure she’ll thoroughly enjoy!
- Feeds then went down for what I assume are the noms, so I’ll update this when they’re back!
- Wasn’t noms, was the power thing. Looking to see who had the power
- 3:00 pm – Tom is upstairs in the HoH room and Kato joins him
- Kato is telling him how he was laying down and heard Lolo and Joey having a conversation and she was apologetic to him. He is speculating she thinks Joey has the power
- Tom asks if he thinks it’s weird that Lolo would have such an important conversation with Joey outside the alliance
- Tom thinks Ricky, Natalie, and Lolo are together (they pretty much are)
- Tom is really putting the pieces together than the girls would rather be in the final 4 with Ricky and someone else rather than Tom and Kato. He knows they’ll betray him before the final 4
- Tom asks “is Ricky someone we’re going to take the risk to lose Big Brother for” because he knows Ricky is most certainly a long-term threat
- (Meanwhile, in the other room, Lolo and Nat are chatting with Ricky about game)
- Joey and Kandi will likely be nominated tonight.
- Kato makes a suggestion that if Kandi has the power and saves herself, that could wind up with Ricky on the block and Tom said in that case everyone would just vote out Joey
- So Tom suggests a real sly move would be to nominate Kandi and Tamar. If one of them uses the veto and Ricky is on the block, he thinks the girls may consider voting out Ricky (they won’t)
- But Kato says the votes would be him, Dina, and Joey and Tom can break tie
- So Kandi and Tamar may now be nominated tonight
- Kato points out that if the girls really do have a f4 with them, they shouldn’t be upset over a BD of Ricky
- 3:30 pm – Ricky comes in and immediately asks what’s going on
- Ricky wants to know what the plan is
- Ricky knows how America’s Vote worked regarding voting. He says people watching are Big Brother fans and he knows that the show was airing them picking off that side of the house
- He says he thinks America would feel bad and root for the underdog and give it to Joey (very sound reasoning)
- Kato still thinks it’s Kandi
- 3:50 pm – Conversation breaks up
- Tom does some cam talk and is saying the conversation with Ricky was helpful.
- Meanwhile, downstairs, Natalie asks Tamar who she thinks has the power app.
- Tamar says “I haven’t really thought about it. At this point, I just want to get my period” (wtf??)
- Based on the feedback on Twitter and that weird ass reply, Tamar may actually have it
- 6:00 pm – Feeds were down, they are back
- Joey and Kandi have been nominated
- Ricky, Tom, and Kato are going to spend the night speculating on who has the power now. They’re now more convinced that Kandi has it because of her reaction to the nomination
- Meanwhile, downstairs, Dina comes into the storage room and says “she has the power” and Tamar quickly snapped on her “who got the power?”
- Dina laughed and Tamar said “don’t play with me like that, Dina”. I’ll be completely shocked if Tamar doesn’t have the power the way she acts every time it’s mentioned.
Check back for updates