Good morning, everyone! It’s Thursday in the house and I want to make a quick correction from my previous post. I said the live eviction will be tonight, but my days have been off since returning from vacation. The live eviction is tomorrow night. Today will just have the PoV meeting at some point and we’ll see which pawn is going to sit next to Shannon for the next day.
This is going to be a painful day and a half of listening to Shannon complain how the world is out to get her. I hate it because I want to like Shannon, but it’s a game! She did put a pretty big target on herself by doing shit like spelling supercalifragilisticexpialidocious during one of those competitions (exaggeration, obviously) while people like Max Headroom are just chillin out and floating along. The game is not about winning every single competition and driving full speed on day 1. Even in just a short season, it’s still a marathon and needs to be treated like one (maybe a half marathon).
Floating to the very end like a Victoria will always get you 2nd or 3rd place at best, but laying low through the first half of the season is a legitimate strategy more people need to take on.
- 10:20 am – A big chunk of people are up and roaming around today. I don’t think Max (err, Mark) has moved in an hour. Perhaps he practicing for sitting in a box for long periods of time. Ok, enough Max Headroom references.
- Mari tells the group that in one of her jobs, she got fired because she wouldn’t sleep with her 25 year old boss (at 16).
- 11:05 am – Metta is telling the group that he loves Bingo. He went to Vegas and looked for it.
- Mark and Ross are talking about how they love the active senior living (like playing bingo, going to bed early, etc). Yup, definitely not a typical Big Brother cast with 20 year olds
- 11:45 am – Shannon is trying to style her way into Ari’s heart.
- This is a big day for Shannon because there is still a small possibility she can stay. Small. Very small. Small enough where she’s resorting to doing hair
- 12:15 pm – Ross is upstairs talking to Ari, Mari, and Brandi… AMBrandi?
- He is spilling what he has heard from Mark regarding James.
- Ross swears on Salvadore that he doesn’t have an alliance with Mark and James
- They are discussing the pawn. Mark or Omarosa. Ross wants to see Omarosa pack again
- 12:30 pm – Feeds down, likely veto meeting
- 1:30 pm – Feeds back, James saved himself. Mark was the renom
- Ari is from the future
- 2:25 pm – I’m going to say it. This cast is boring. I’m going to write more about this later on if the feeds continue to be dull. I know I missed a few days of feeds but these people are ridiculous so far
- 4:30 pm – Metta working out, a few people sleeping, Shannon in the kitchen
- 7:25 pm – Time to check in on the feeds. Still nothing happening. I’m guessing it’s a slow day. I’m sure tomorrow night’s endurance competition should spark some fun!