Good afternoon, everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!
Last night during the CBS show, it clicked for me. When Haleigh walked by Tyler and said “nice speech” after the PoV meeting, it became official. Haleigh and Tyler are my favorite BB rivalry in years. Neither are mean-spirited about their game. Both know it’s only a game and are playing it that way. That’s how Big Brother should be and it’s so insanely refreshing to have this cast after the mess that was BB19. Nobody wishing someone got cancer. Very little (if any) actual bullying other than what’s expected in a game like that. Personal shots are also limited and the biggest offender of personal shots walked out the door last night (and her personal shots weren’t that bad. Just bashing the ‘entitled rich kids’)
I’m not going to lie. I was concerned about the lack of actual drama in the house as we really only got the very quick Kaitlyn/Brett fight and that afternoon of Bayleigh vs Tyler, oh and Rock’s brief time with the pots and pans, but all of that was quick and long forgotten. Even at Bayleigh’s eviction, she apologized for losing her shit that day and that basically summed up the season. A bunch of gamers who really want to win but recognize that in the end, it’s still just a game.
On to this week: Fessy is in power but once again, Level 6 may actually find a way to squeak out of this jam. It will be absolutely incredible if they’re able to, and I wouldn’t be shocked if they did. JC somehow managed to convince Fessy that Scottie was actually bad for their game which could result in Scottie being a target this week. If anyone but two level 6 members are on the block together this week, there is a good chance the alliance remains together. Fessy can break a tie but with 3 of the 4 voting and Sam as a link to Tyler, they win any vote. Fessy doesn’t know this as L6 is still somehow under the radar so it is possible. I’d like nothing more than for a random person to get the boot this week to keep pushing to a Haleigh vs Tyler final 3 scenario.
Time for some updates!
- 9:55 am – Sam is grilling Brett about his personal life in the kitchen
- Meanwhile, Tyler and Angela are getting closer. I don’t expect a showmance from them but I can definitely see them trying something when the season ends
- A lot of the people complaining about how sore they are while Sam is saying how good she feels lol
- Tyler tells Brett about JC’s plan to try to get Scottie backdoored. Brett seems skeptical
- A little flashback from last night at 10:40 pm
- Fessy held a house meeting and asked who voted to keep RS
- Brett finally came out and says he feels like the house is against him anyway. He’ll claim it. He voted to keep RS
- Brett says “I’ve been honest about my vote the entire time but Scottie you also wore a Swaggy C t-shirt and voted him out”
- Scottie and KC start arguing and KC says she is not close with this guy (Brett)
- Back to live at 10:30 am –
- Angela and Tyler head up to the HoH room
- Fessy is making a deal to try to keep those two safe this week – holy shit
- Fessy is encouraging Tyler to win the PoV if it makes him feel safe but he doesn’t intend to backdoor him, anyway
- He also doesn’t plan on putting Angela up because she didn’t put him up
- What I gather from this – Fessy is playing this week personal and really wants Brett or Scottie out. The two guys who show Haleigh attention.
- 10:45 am – Kaycee heads up to the HoH room
- He is just basically telling her that she’s safe this week. He just wants support this week. This guy lol
- Fessy once again confirms that he thinks Scottie is lying about the RS vote – lol
- 11:15 am – Haleigh comes up to talk to Fessy
- He is re-telling the conversation with Angela and Tyler
- She tells him how Angela, Tyler, KC, and Sam are all working together and it’s pretty dumb to go after Brett (she is right except for knowing that Brett is part of it)
- 1:15 pm – Haleigh tells JC what Scottie told her
- Scottie told her that Sam said he should go upstairs and hang with Haleigh because she’ll make him feel good
- When he said she was up with Fessy, Sam said ‘oh, she’s drinking? she’ll make Fessy feel real good tonight’
- JC denies Sam would say something like this but Sam is the same person who put Haleigh on the block for that reason
- 1:45 pm – Not a ton going on right now. Waiting for noms
- 2:00 pm – Brett is talking to Sam in the HN room
- She wants him to be a soundboard where she can tell him things she has learned inside the house. Good deal lol
- Sam tells Brett she has a little romantic interest in him. He continues to listen
- She tells him how she had it in her head that Brett had a f2 with her and didn’t tell her ….
- 2:15 pm – omg… She tells him that RS has hinted around so much that it got in Sam’s head. In her head, she thought Brett was going to approach her and tell her that they had a secret f2 together and that he loved her. Yes, she told him this
- Brett is trying to carry the conversation without making it awkward
- She then randomly goes behind him. What the fuck
- She asks if it was in her head. If he was secretly in love with her. He says no but she’s super amazing
- Sam says that’s disappointing. She thought they were about to get married and fall in love
- He leans over maybe to give her a comforting touch and she’s like “don’t touch me”
- She says she even talked to them (DR) about it and now feels embarrassed
- He tells her how he’s just being careful because the house is evil and he has his guard way up
- She gives him a pinky promise that she is going to work with him until the end
- She drills him about Haleigh and Angela
- She asks if he’s in a secret showmance with Haleigh and she flirts with Fessy to cover it up. She asks about Angela and how he had her half naked giving her a massage
- He says he does what he needs to in order to get people to like her
- 2:30 pm – JC comes in briefly and they form a weird 3 person alliance
- He leaves and Sam sits next to Brett and starts groping him a little
- 2:45 pm – Still going…
- She says that sometimes when she’s feeling bad about the house, she just needs him to hold her
- She eventually goes in for a hug and every time he kind of pulls away, she pulls closer.
- The talk finally breaks up. Holy shit that was even more uncomfortable than the first long conversation with Brett
- 3:10 pm – Meanwhile, Fessy is upstairs talking about how he would have beat Tyler in all these comps
- He would have ‘whooped their asses’ and it wouldn’t have been close
- Fessy apparently forgot that it was like 100 degrees out that day lol
Alright, this is a long post and noms haven’t even happened yet. I’m going to eat then create a new thread to cover post-noms
Update – New thread is up