Let The Season Begin! Big Brother 21 Live Blogging
Alright, I’m going to be honest with this post. There is likely little I can contribute other than the occasional snarky remark. This is just the episode where they get the keys and pretend to all love each other until tomorrow when whatever competition they’re in finishes.
But, seeing as it’s the first episode, I had to get something up because I’m excited! The start of Big Brother is the unofficial start of summer so let’s just hope that it’s a fun and wild 90-100 days.
Note – I am likely going to screw up names early on so ignore any errors like that (in addition to my spelling and grammatical errors you’ll likely see)
- So Jackson’s face doesn’t look so much like a box and he’s also a big fan of the show
- Kemi is a reformed mean girl. Mean girls always show their true colors inside the house
- They reference Jason Mamoa for Jack’s intro. He says he gets mistaken for him all the time
- First in the house
- The first one officially inside the house – Tommy!
- Kathryn calls Jackson a ken doll. Tommy is into Jack
- Julie mentions how two people may already know each other (we knew this already)
- Time for more intros
- Jackson and Aqua form a bromance already of course
- Tommy and Christie are apparently not part of a twist, though I really didn’t think they were (other than an Alex and Morgan thing)
- So let’s see… Kathryn likes Jackson who likes Analyse who likes Aquaman (as does every other girl and Tommy)
- Ok, Julie speaks to the house –
- Everyone will be electing a ‘camp director’. They will be safe for the first week, impact the HoH comp, and could put their game in jeopardy
- Jackson, David, Cliff, and Jessica volunteer for camp director
- Of course a day 1 all-girl alliance forms
- Jackson and Aqua bond up some more
- Jess and Jackson are doing heavy campaigning. Cliff and David have fallen off the cliff
- Ok, time to elect the camp director: (votes. anyone not listed got 0)
- Jackson – 10
- Jessica – 4
- Jack – 1
- Nick – 1
- Camp director powers:
- Safe from eviction
- Banish 4 houseguests, these 4 will then battle for their BB lives
- Judging from the feeds today, I am guessing it will be David.
That’s all for tonight, folks!