Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
When the Late Night Jamboree woke up today, I don’t think they would have predicted the end of the day look like it did. Some (Jason) were really confident that Shelby would be the replacement nom, and flipped his shit when he found out Neeley was. He went off on some Jason-like rant about how much of a hooker she is and how many guys she blew to get on the show. You know, typical ‘nice guy’ behavior from the guy who thinks America loves him. The ironic part is, between saying some nasty things about Shelby, he kept wondering what feeds people were watching (umm, the one where you’re calling her a c*nt because she wasn’t nominated)
As mentioned, Neeley was picked as the third nom, so it was the 3 noms + Kryssie + 2 picks (Shelby/Justin) to play veto. I covered a lot of it both here and on my twitter feed. My twitter has more of the commentary if you want to read that. It was a wild competition to say the least. Morgan ended up winning that competition with Scott as a close second. This means that Morgan will save herself, and Shelby will likely be the re-nom tomorrow
Caryn covered a bit of what I missed today, so I’m going to paste her stuff before updating with new information….
- 12:03am Kryssie/Jason/Justin/Danielle – Justin used the “n” word when he was talking about his girlfriends. He realized immediately what he said and apologized. He said he was trying not to say that the whole time. Danielle, Kryssie and Jason all said Neeley has said it a few times. Jason said don’t worry about it.
- 10:10am Alex/Morgan – Alex apologizes to Morgan that she can’t play and win Veto because it isn’t good for her (Alex) own game.
- 10:22am Danielle/Neeley/Jason/Kryssie – Neeley thinks LNJ has a good chance in the Veto. She thinks Morgan will be their biggest competition. Kryssie believes the people she made deals with will keep their word and vote the way she wants. Jason said they will break their deals – welcome to BB. America will be the tie breaker vote. Nelley says if she stays OTB there is a really good chance she is leaving. Nelley knew it was going to her or Shelby OTB as third nom.
- 10:49am Danielle/Jason/Kryssie – Kryssie said her therapist diagnosed her as borderline narcissistic and violent yet she has been like the most self deprecating and crying as*hole since she has been there. Justin walks in the room and Jason tells him to make sure Shelby does not win the Veto today. Don’t lose the Veto until Shelby is out.
- 10:52am Danielle/Kryssie/Jason/Justin – Justin said he doesn’t trust Neeley. Kryssie said even if you don’t trust her we need her as a number. Justin knows.
- 10:59am Danielle/Kryssie/Jason/Justin – If I win Veto I will take Neeley down. Kryssie will too. Jason said that will ensure one of them go home. Jason says if Neeley stays up there this week was a waste. Kryssie will be heartbroken if the week she was HOH someone from her side went home. A few minutes later Justin said what if Neeley wins HOH and comes after us. Kryssie said she won’t right away. Justin said you don’t know that. Justin believe Neeley will put Justin and Jason OTB. Kryssie said Neeley will go for the girls first. Jason says to Justin that he knows he is nervous about Neeley but there will be plenty of time for them to get her out. Neeley comes in the room and tells Neeley if he wins the Veto he will take her down.
- 12:11pm Alex/Morgan/Scott – Agree they need to take out Neeley and Kryssie first in the Veto comp and then Justin.
- 12:15pm Justin/Scott – Justin said Neeley can go home Scott said that is what he is hoping. Nelly and Kryssie can’t win the Veto. Justin said if you (Scott) win the Veto you cannot come for Kryssie right now. Scott said that is fine his priority is Neeley and Danielle and maybe Shelby and Morgan. Justin said that is his agenda.
- 12:18pm Justin/Whitney/Scott – Whitney asked Justin if he was playing to win. Justin said – I’m not. No indeed, not. Whitney asked Justin if he was surprised Neeley went up. He said no. There are people on his side that don’t like her.
- 5:18pm Scott – If Mrgan wins and takes herself off the block we still have the votes to get out Neeley.
- 5:42pm Morgan/Alex/Shelby – Morgan said to Alex if you are telling me to leave myself on the block. Alex – if you use it on Scott. Morgan – No. I’m not. Alex – Morgan, just listen to me. Alex- But Neeley goes home.
- 5:42pm Kryssie/Shelby/Alex/Shelby – Kryssie congratulates Morgan. They hug and Morgan says thank you. Kryssie feels them Scott heard her from the other room when she came in from playing Veto comp and he clapped because he knew she did bad. Kryssie said she is done. Kryssie says to Morgan she is happy for her but also for the game. After Kryssie walks away Shelby said she is probably going up as a pawn.
- 5:50 pm Kryssie/Neeley/Jason/Danielle – Neeley says to Kryssie do not put up Shelby. Kryssie says no. Kryssie mentions putting Whitney in Morgan’s place. Jason says that ensure that they stick to their plan. If we get any inkling or wind that they are not we can act like we are flipping. That also ensures that Justin doesn’t stray. Nelley agrees.
- 5:52pm Scott/Alex/Whitney/Morgan – Scott suggest in order to appease America should he spend the next 48 hours hanging around Danielle and sh*t talking her. To get that 4th vote that we need because he needs that 4t vote. Alex suggest trying to flip Justin’s vote.
- 6pm Kryssie/Neeley/Jason/Danielle – Kryssie tells them how Scott clapped because Kryssie hurt herself and did bad.
- 6:11pm Scott/Kryssie/Danielle/Justin – Scott asked if they were able to see anything while they were in the HOH room during the Veto comp. Jason said no. Scott asked Danielle if this was the first comp she couldn’t compete in. Danielle agrees. Scott said you couldn’t even watch it so that sucks. She said she slept. Scott said just another day then. Jason says – Are you saying all Danielle does is sleep Scott? Scott – Yes. Danielle reminds him she is voting this week. Scott says he already knows how she is voting. Jason said we already know you are a di*k so. Danielle – And just for the record he wasn’t calling you a puppet master. You aren’t smart enough for that. He was calling Alex that. When he told you to open your mouth he was pretending to c*m in it. Danielle then says don’t come for me Scott. Scott says – The plot thickens. Danielle says yeah. He called Alex the puppet master because she is smarter than you and you are a complete idiot. Scott said, oh, ok, so he just made a mistake when he said my name. Scott says I guess he (Shane) should have spent two days practicing his speech. Danielle – like you did. Scott said with my like 20 second speech? Danielle – Or the speech you planned for Kryssie and insulted her over and over. Scott asked what speech was that where I insulted her. Kryssie – you’re kidding. Danielle – I cannot wait for you (Scott) to go home. Scott – If Kryssie didn’t put me OTB America might have instead of Neeley. Danielle – It doesn’t matter you are going home. Scott- Oh, really? Ok. That s news to me. A few minutes later Justin says don’t let it get to you. Scott said he already knows what it is. Justin – I just don’t like to see nobody down. A few minutes later Scott is standing in front of the trash can shaking his drink. Kryssie comes over and says – move. Scott says absolutely Kryssie. Scott follows Danielle into the other room where most of the hg are chatting. Scott says to Danielle too bad this is the one comp you couldn’t compete in. Danielle says yeah, too bad, Scott.
Pretty good stuff at the 6:11 mark. Now on to current
- 9:00pm – Morgan and Alex have a discussion in the storage room
- Morgan is pushing for Shelby to go on the block as a pawn
- Morgan apparently made a deal with Kryssie that she’ll give Neeley two votes in her favor. She wants Shelby to go on the block so her and Whitney can guarantee the two votes
- Morgan kind of wants to get rid of Scott, Alex wants to keep him for her game
- They are starting to fight a little. Morgan calls Alex an idiot for suggesting she use the veto on Scott
- Alex admits it is risky, and Morgan says America will think she’s dumb and vote her out because of it (she may be right)
- Morgan says she is super close to not voting Scott and getting him out because Alex is pissing her off.
- Alex cares more about the numbers than anything else. They need Scott for the shield and number.
- Morgan is worried that Alex has a secret plot to get rid of her
- 9:05pm – Morgan is telling Alex that the ‘deal’ was that she would vote Kryssie’s way if they weren’t targets
- Alex is pointing out how Kryssie nominated her, and she can’t completely trust Kryssie that she was safe.
- Morgan says that by having Whitney as a voter rather than Shelby, it helps sway Justin. She thinks Justin wouldn’t vote with Shelby
- The sisters are making up and Alex tells her she is proud Morgan won today.
- 9:45pm – Shelby is annoyed that Scott did his thing earlier (6:11pm) where he egged on Danielle
- This is because now Danielle made Shelby promise she’ll vote out Scott, so she either has to do it or lie
Ok, brief updates tonight. Off to bed