Now that the fun morning is over with, we have a game to resume, and it’s veto day in the Big Brother house.
Jason will take himself off, and King Monte will be in charge of who is going on the block. Early signs are that it will be Kryssie, but nothing is set in stone until it happens.
Not a whole lot to talk about until then, so let’s jump into the feeds
- 12:30pm – Everyone is hanging outside, which probably means an outdoor lockdown. I skipped an hour or two of the feeds, so I could be wrong, but they are likely locked out to prepare for veto
- 12:50pm – Jason called to DR. He says “Oh no, are we doing veto ceremony now?” Yup
- 1:00pm – Veto meeting time!
- Cornbread gives a speech about being a well rounded player (yea, we know). He’s just here to make it fun
- Danielle says she knows he won’t use it on her, but if he does, she’ll be grateful
- Jason uses it on himself
- Monte gives his speech zzzzz
- Jason congrats, you beat the system… ??
- He nominates Kryssie. Even though they’re both musicians and lifters.
- Final nominees of the week
- 1:10pm – Veto meeting done!
- 1:30pm – Monte is already predicting he’ll be on the block next week, if not by votes than America
- Monte heads up into the HoH room with Morgan
- He says “That was me being loyal to you”.. she looks confused
- Monte thinks Shane is doing some double cross stuff, and Morgan confirms that Shane was outside talking to Justin
- Monte tells her that Shane was pushing for Kryssie all week, but suddenly changed and wanted Shelby to go up. He said the reason Shane gave him was because of the rest of the Plastics
- (wow, tables have turned. It just takes sisters to get a fairly strong girl alliance and a weak guys alliance – Liz/Julia, and now Alex/Morgan)
- Monte spills how worried Shane is. Monte laughs and says they don’t understand the kind of bond he has with the Plastics (note – they don’t call themselves the plastics , yet)
- It’s funny because Monte doesn’t know the bond Morgan has with Alex
- Shane enters and says “Next week, Shelby”.. Monte humors him
- They talk a bit, Shane leaves and Monte says he doesn’t know if what Shane was saying was BS or not. This is great
- 1:45pm – Alex comes in and Monte starts telling her how he doesn’t trust Shane
- 2:00pm – Shelby has joined the group
- 2:15pm – Shelby is talking about Kryssie. I guess Kryssie complained that BB forced her to make her profiles private because she’s basically just there to promote her band
- They leave and go downstairs to listen to a message from Julie. She lets the house know about America’s eviction vote
- 3:30pm – Neeley is talking to Alex and Shelby. She says that she prefers Kryssie to stay, but isn’t going to campaign for someone else. They need to earn it by campainging for themselves
- So, needless to say, there is no way Neeley would have kept Michelle or Natalie when they had James do their dirty work for them
- Shelby says she is voting out Kryssie regardless because she knows Kryssie will come after her if she stays
- Neeley leaves and Alex whispers to Shelby that Cornbread is in trouble
- 3:40pm – Alex says that the plastics can flip and just vote out Danielle this week because Shane is a threat with her
- Shelby says she wants Kryssie out just so she doesn’t have to hear her damn mouth any more.
- Then she thinks because of that, she (Shelby) is going to get nominated by America guaranteed. Nah. People seem to like the bitch side of her. I don’t mind it
- Alex says she needs Scott on their side, but doesn’t think he is
- Alex is getting paranoid about Monte and says that because he keeps saying Jason is guaranteed to put him up. Alex thinks Monte and Jason may have a side thing going and he keeps saying that to throw people off
- Shelby hopes that America doesn’t think of them like the plastics (from Mean Girls). While I call them the plastics, they’re not really mean. The girls on BB18 were far worse, but then again it’s still early
- Note – Here is the link for America’s Vote
- Indoor lockdown. They’re speculating it will be a lockdown until the HoH competition tomorrow
- 4:00pm – Shelby asks Scott who he’s voting for, he says Kryssie
Din din time for me. When I come back, I’ll start a new thread