Big Brother 16 – Kicking Through The Live Feeds
Poor Britney. She’s had a pretty rough summer so far. This is the 4th week of Big Brother, and she’s been nominated 3 times and was a have-not for 2 of the weeks. On top of that, she was given a punishment during the PoV where she needs to kick a soccer ball into a net 2,400 times in 24 hours. Assuming she doesn’t sleep, that’s 1 goal every 36 seconds. What’s worse, she was given 1 ball and has to retrieve it after every kick. Now, let’s say she sleeps/eats/bathroom for 6 hours, that drops it down to 1 goal every 27 seconds. Now remember, Brittany is the current target this week, so she may leave this Thursday after all of this.
The strange part of it all is that Brittany really hasn’t done anything to deserve it. It’s not like she tried to make all these big moves or get caught in a mountain of lies. Her problem lies solely in the fact that she chose the wrong people to be friends with in the house. It’s kind of stupid, but so far this cast has been pretty stupid.
So let’s hop into the feeds….
- 1:05pm – Brittany is outside kicking balls (of course) while talking with Jocasta and Donny. None of them can figure out why they’re on the ‘outside’ of the house along with Christine, Nicole and Victoria.
- Jocasta also mentions she wonders why Nicole took the veto considering only Victoria was the remaining player going for it. Nicole could have picked the Germany trip instead of the veto.
- Brittany is hoping to hear she is safe in an unexpected twist after finishing this punishment. Sadly, she likely won’t.
- Kick count – 1,743 of 2,400
- 1:55pm – Kick count – 1,826 of 2,400.
- 2:17pm – Hayden and Nicole talking about how Christine acted so worried the first two evictions despite knowing she wasn’t going up. This means they think she’s a good actor and may want to watch out for her
- 2:46pm – Britt still kicking balls, while Cody has to kick himself in the butt. Only 10x every once in awhile. That punishment pales in comparison.
- 9:00pm – Derrick is in the HoH room with Zach and Cody talking about who to potentially renominate. The name Caleb keeps getting mentioned, but the funny part is when they ask people like Christine or Nicole who the biggest threat to their game is, the girls say Brittany. Oh boy
- 9:20pm – Zach is really pushing for Caleb to be nominated. I think Cody is too weak to make a big move.
- 9:25pm – Amber comes up to the HoH room and the conversation stops
- 9:35pm – Zach is gone, and Amber is pissed about Zach going against Amber. I haven’t caught up to how she found out, but I will.
- Meanwhile, Cody sits next to her rubbing her leg. Caleb should try that
- 10:04pm – Frankie pulls Zach into the pantry. Frankie said Brittany is ‘the devil’. She is the source of all the drama (apparently drama trumps threats this season).
- 10:35pm – Nicole is in the havenot room filling Hayden in on all the stuff tonight.
Check back for more updates