Big Brother 16 – Seriously, What Is Your Name? Nomination Spoilers
The viewers voted for Team America to try and nominate a strong physical competitor, and with Frankie (one of the members of TA) as HoH, that should be an easy challenge for them this week, right? I suppose when your sister is a millionaire and you are not big fans of the other two members of your alliance, you’re not going to sacrifice your game for $5k. That appears to be the case as we head into the nominations today as only one remotely strong player was considered – Amber. That’s right, instead of nominating the guy who can bench press Amber, they’re going to go with 4 girls (unless things change). When the feeds return, we’ll see who the real nominees are, but I expect to see Amber, Jocasta, Brittany and umm, what’s her name again(?) on the block.
Here are the updates….
- 11:25am – Feeds have been down for about 10 minutes now. Could be quick, could be a long time (last week was 3 hours).
- 12:00pm – Feeds still down
- 12:15pm – Nominations are in!
Frankie nominated: Amber and Jocasta
Cody nominated: Victoria (who?) and Brittany
- 12:20pm – Amber is complaining to Christine about being on the block. She is tired of it and doesn’t understand the nominations.
- 12:25pm – Jocasta and Brittany have joined in the bathroom and Britt is not taking it well either. I have a feeling the 12 hour Devin honeymoon is over.
- 12:45pm – Victoria is walking around like nothing happened. I’m not even sure she realizes she’s in a game. Probably thinks she’s a finalist for a beauty pageant.
- 1:45pm – Brittany and Amber are bonding over their time on the block. Maybe nominating 4 girls will be a wake-up call to the floaters that they’re just going to be picked off one by one unless they do something (they could have done something last night, but chose not to).
- 5:45pm – A little delay, but the feeds were down and they’ve been up for an hour or so. Battle of the block is complete.. Winners are: Amber and Jocasta. This means Cody remains HoH and Brittany/Victoria remain on the block.
- Also, Caleb is in the beehive with Amber giving her a long, long chat about how much he supports her.
- 6:14pm – Amber is still talking with Caleb in the beehive. Caleb is bashing Jocasta’s gameplay how she doesn’t talk game with anyone, and then tells Amber how she was caught talking to Brittany.
- 6:30pm – Conversation is finally over. Caleb remains in the beehive room to contemplate just how amazing he is.
- 6:40pm – Caleb is being completely creepy in the kitchen. Amber saying how she does meal prep for the week, and now Caleb is saying how girls who go to the gym, meal prep and go to church are for him.
- 6:57pm – Victoria is already waving the white flag. She’s laying in bed talking to Brittany about how she won’t mind going home because if Brittany goes home she’ll just be next anyway. It’s great we have a cast with such fight.
Check back for more updates!