Big Brother 16 – PoV Meeting Results + Feed Updates
I was getting this post ready to go for the feeds to return, but had to change the cat litter box and thought I had longer. Whatever, so I’m a few minutes slow.
Like expected, the first veto of the Big Brother 16 was used, and like expected, Joey was the replacement nominee. What this means? Well, a few things.
First, production officially has to scramble on how to handle Team America if she’s voted out.
Second, Joey was pretty worked up yesterday and this was before it was official. She now has a few days to create tons of drama for us
Third, I am not sure when the second Team America player will be revealed, but Joey could get an unexpected ally pushing for her before the week ends.
I will keep updating my eviction meter on the right as I feel things are changing, so keep checking back. Right now, I am still favoring Joey to go home, but that could change. Now that the feeds are up, I’m going to start live blogging….
- 12:14pm – Paola and Brittany are discussing the Amber situation and how she could be feeding info to Caleb. Her little flirtmance may blow up before it even becomes a showmance.
- 12:20pm – Frankie and Zach in the HoH room talking about how much of a loose cannon Devin is. He (Devin) was walking around this morning raging about not receiving proper medicine today. The guy would scare me.
- 12:30pm – Devin and Joey talking in the havenot room. She is approaching him as a vote instead of more confrontation (boo!)
- 12:40pm – Derrick is outside with Nicole and Christine talking about how they’re all outsiders. They are also trying to figure out if they need to keep a weaker player or a bigger target.
- 1:00pm – The Devin/Joey conversation is still going on. They told each other how hot they think each other is, and he is sad she has a boyfriend (does she? she said otherwise), but are going to work together (or at least pretend). Joey feels she’s safe this week, and who knows, she may earn some votes?
- 1:15pm – Game talk has slowed down. Lunch/pool time for the house.
- 1:30pm – Paola has been running around campaigning by telling everyone she speaks to she’s not campaigning.
- 1:40pm – Caleb has been going around the house telling them how great he is, but yet how misunderstood he is.
- 2:15pm – Joey and Britt are outside by the pool. Caleb is still talking about himself in another room, and Nicole is on her period.. while I think Joey has diarrhea .. way too much info.
- 2:30pm – Devin and Brittany sitting in the beehive room comparing sob stories. Apparently both of them are the first parents to ever enter the Big Brother house.
Slow afternoon. Taking a break to watch the show. I don’t think I’ll be able to live blog tonight but I’ll post a recap of the evening events before bed (if anything exciting happens) so it’s there for your morning coffee!