On Thursday night, when Becky was just about to win the HoH, I said this will be a defining moment for her. Her “shit or get off the pot” week where she chooses a path and lets it be known. She really didn’t have any other options, so she essentially had to choose between being a floater/lackey for Shelli and crew, or stay with the alliance she’s been bonding with.
Well, she has made her choice, and has been absolutely glorious about it. This is not the same Becky who has been a shadow in the house for the first 50 days. This Becky is showing her intelligence, leadership and desire to make her mark in this Big Brother season. It’s quite impressive, and it is certainly forcing me to get rid of Becky as a verb. While it was fun to describe the plain, boring days as Becky days, I’ll have to think of a new thing for her.
Last night around midnight, Vanessa started to make her rounds and do her thing. She knows she is in trouble, but Becky handled her like a pro and told her whatever she wanted to hear. Needless to say, tomorrow’s PoV meeting could be quite entertaining.
As far as today, I expect a relatively quiet day, so I’m going to sneak off to the beach (maybe, depending on weather). If something happens, I’ll update on twitter, so make sure you’re following me there. When I return, I’ll be updating this thread with live updates.
- 4:30pm – Back from the beach. Was a nice day to get away. Not much happened in the house, although they did get an inflatable pool shark which the girls had fun riding, and I’m sure the guy viewers had fun watching.
- And I just realized that I had everything up until my 4:30 update all ready to go, yet failed to hit publish. I was hoping you guys would be able to talk about the feeds while I was gone. Sorry about that. Just pretend my first few paragraphs were written a few hours ago
- New drinking game. Take a sip of beer every time James or Austin say ‘brass tacts’ and you’ll be hammered in an hour
- 4:50pm – Austin and James are grilling Julia about Steve. Apparently Steve thinks Julia has a crush on him and he doesn’t know how to handle it. Oh my.
- Julia is getting upset “This mother f*cker thinks I like him, that’s not cool”… woah, easy.
- 5:30pm – Liz sits Steve down in the hammock and lets him know that Julia is not into him like that. Maybe Julia should do that to Austin for Liz
- 6:00pm – They are mostly goofing off in the house. Boredom is seriously kicking in. I can’t wait until tomorrow with re-noms. I’m going to go watch the CBS episode
Check back for updates