Good afternoon, everyone! It’s my first full day of watching the live feeds in a few days, so let’s hope there is something exciting that will happen (there won’t be)
I forgot to mention in my posts over the last few days that the veto was not used. This wasn’t a surprise, as Liz had no intention of using it, but I never actually posted the veto results, so there it is. Becky or John will be going to jury tomorrow night (spoiler: It will be Becky)
Not much really happened in the house yesterday. They sat around talking. There was some small game talk between Steve and John. Steve really doesn’t think he’s a floater because he has an alliance with Vanessa, and is worried about being perceived that way. That probably explains his weird move during the double eviction, as he basically did the dirty work of his ‘alliance’. While his floater status may not be official until the end of the season, at this rate he is certainly going to be looked at as a puppet regardless. If he wants to break all labels, he needs to win HoH and take out a big player. A contender. A Vanessa. Otherwise, he’ll go down in BB history as a mediocre player.
Here are the updates for today:
- 9:30am – The house is still sleeping
- 10:15am – Feeds were down during wakeup call. Up now with James chatting with Meg
- I guess Becky hurt her foot and is in a lot of pain. She is supposed to be in bed all day
- She hurt it in the PoV competition and has been waiting to see a DR
- 11:15am – The house is back to sleep
- 12:30pm – Austin is up and making eggs
- 1:10pm – Becky said they cut open her toe and wrapped it up. Vanessa is talking about a staph infection.
- 1:23pm – Austin is in the bathroom area venting to James about something that went wrong with breakfast and Liz. /puke
- 4:00pm – Becky is in the living room with John, Steve and Julia. Austin and Liz are in the bathroom area together and she is clipping his nails. I can’t wait for next HoH. This week is done lol
- Becky said she hasn’t had antibiotics yet, so her infection is still spreading. What is the delay?
- 4:30pm – Becky was called to the DR for her antibiotics.
- 5:30pm – A few people are hanging out with Becky in the living room as she relaxes.
- 6:00pm – John and Vanessa are having a casual chat. John said he feels defeated and has since Clay and Shelli became targets
- 8:00pm – Feeds down so the house can eat some In N Out. They were rewarded with 3 takeout nights, I believe this is the second
- 9:15pm – Feeds are back, house is setting up for bowling. I need some action!
Check back for updates