Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Hey everyone! I’m finally back for the summer to cover your overnight recaps and probably some afternoon updates as well whenever Steve needs it. I had knee surgery the day before BB19 started so I had to be MIA for a couple weeks. I’m so excited to be following another season with all of you guys again!
Okay enough intro…lets get into the feeds:
- 9:00- Cody and Jess are in the have not room talking about the possibility of a battle back. Jess thinks Paul will be planning to try and evict Alex so that she can be the one to come back. Cody doesn’t think Paul is even thinking about a battle back.
- The frog couple decides to go take showers and the feeds switch to the kitchen where Paul and his crew are snacking and chatting about random stuff.
- Elana and Mark leave to go to the back bedroom. (What are we calling this room? The flower room? The showmance room?)
- Paul and Raven join them and Paul is bitching again about Ramses clearly not throwing the comp and said if he keeps talking about it he’s going to kill him.
- Mark decides to go pull Ramses aside to let him know that he’s pissing off him and Paul. He leaves the room but doesn’t seem to be making any moves toward Ramses yet.
- Paul talks to Elana and Raven about tattoos and out in the kitchen Christmas and Jason are making toad jokes.
- 9:30- Mark has rejoined Paul, Elana, Raven, and Matt in the showmance room.
- Paul is telling the girls they need to be careful because some people dedicate their summer to catching nudes on the BB feeds.
- He’s rambling about things from his season and talking shit on James. He’s mentions how hardcore his fans are.
- Meanwhile in the money room Alex is taking off her makeup and Kevin is awkwardly watching her do it.
- 10:15- Paul has gone to the kitchen and he notices the camera following him so he starts dancing for us.
- They take out some cookies they made earlier and someone made a mess with them which causes Raven to lose her shit because she bleached everything earlier to get rid of the ants.
- Lockdown is over so we have a very happy house now.
- Paul is bragging because he apparently called the exact time the yard would open.
- All cams are outside, not much going on now except pool, working out, and cuddling.
- 11:30- People are starting to head to bed or just hanging out.
- Side note: I am so entirely amused watching the frogs hopping everywhere.
- 12:00- Jason and Alex are in the money room where Alex is talking about how much she can’t stand Jessica. She’s saying that shes mean and fake.
- Alex asks Jason if he was talking to Cody about a battle back and that he shouldn’t talk to him about that stuff.
- Jason is torn because he promised he wouldn’t vote against Cody but Alex says that the house wants it to be a landslide so he really should vote Cody out because the house will know it was him.
- Jason is thinking about who he might put up if he wins HOH and suggests Ramses and Josh. Alex agrees but then says they need to get Christmas out because she’s stirring the crazy pot.
- Alex says she wants to get the girls out before a wall comp because then she’ll have a better chance of winning. She points out that Raven is a strong physical threat since she is a dancer.
- Alex says to suck all their dicks until jury and then they’ll get them out.
- Alex continues to coach Jason for a while and he basically is sitting there worshiping her.
- Outside Paul is talking again about last season to anyone willing to listen and then after a while Elana begins to school him on longhorns.
- 12:45- Alex and Christmas are in the kitchen talking about Christmas’ injury.
- She says that she would never forgive herself if she got evicted because of it and that she’s fine with being evicted based on game play but not an injury.
- They start talking about Ramses not throwing the veto and about how he is telling everyone a different story about who he voted for on Thursday.
- Cam switches to Kevin and Paul in the HOH room and Kevin is mad that Ramses is trying to convince people that Kevin is lying about his vote (he is).
- 1:45- Alex and Josh go to the apple room to talk and Josh is pretty much just venting about Jess. He is saying he wants to call her out and Alex just warns him to be careful because he has to live in the house with Cody for four more days and her for 7 more days.
- He says he will stay calm and won’t curse but is mad that she called him a little bitch on live TV in front of his family.
- He apologizes to Alex for Jillian leaving and she kind of shrugs it off but points out that they would be in control of the house right now if she was still here.
I’m going to wrap this post up. Nothing else really interesting happens the rest of the night. Stay tuned for afternoon updates!Advertisement