Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s veto competition day in the Big Brother house and it could be a long one as they woke the house up early to draw names to play. I’m going to guess BB Comics which is insanely long but I have nothing to back that up with other than it’s due.
On to the Snickergate thing – Last night, Twitter became outraged when they thought they heard JC say something that I don’t think he said. Around 7:10 pm, a bunch of people were in the HoH room talking about the food they got in the HoH baskets. With a mouthful of food, JC said something that amused himself and he was chuckling as he said it. Needless to say, between his thick accent and a mouthful of food, it was very difficult to understand what he said.
That didn’t stop Twitter from speculating as everyone from Evil Dick to Swaggy assumed he said a bad word rather than something more in context with the actual conversation – like Snickers. I know it’s crazy to actually sit back and listen to the context of a sentence rather than the words, but fortunately, most people who did listen to the clip thought that he said Snickers as well.
He said “they gave her…” then the questionable word, then something that sounds like ‘twelve’, then something that sounds like ‘snickers’. To many, it sounds like he said “They gave her snickers, twelve snickers” but some people wanted to hear what they think they heard which doesn’t even make sense in the sentence if he had said it. Maybe it’s a Laurel/Yanney thing where some people hear it completely different but only a handful of people have heard the non-Snicker word.
Enough of that, back to the updates…
- 10:00 am – Feeds are down to pick players for the veto
- Feeds back up.
- Sounds like Brett hosting, Angela sitting out
- Tyler is up in the HoH room talking to Kaycee
- Tyler is saying how he’s getting tired of JC and Brett
- He says they come up to the HoH with the same exact stories but blame the other
- An example is Brett would come up to the HoH room and mention JC stressing over the KC/Angela duo but got him to calm down about it. JC will then come up and basically, say the same thing that Brett is stressed about the KC/Angela duo
- 2:00 pm – House still waiting for PoV. I guess it’s not so much a long comp as it is a longer setup that is person specific (which is why they needed to wake them up early). Just a guess, however
- Meanwhile, Scottie told Haleigh that the jury house is set to vote as one right now which is bullshit
- While a bitter jury is expected as that appears to be the new norm, it’s extra bullshit that Scottie went and chatted with them then came back in. That gives someone a massive disadvantage (Brett) if word gets out that the house is planning to vote for him if he’s in the final 2. It also gives someone like Brett an advantage to know that the jury is bitter this year.
- People may be confused as to why it’s never mentioned in other seasons (the advantage), but that’s because they almost always sequester everyone once they leave the house if they plan on them returning. I can’t remember a time when the evicted houseguests were able to get together and compare notes before having a chance to get back in.
- Another reason that’s bullshit is because often times people give away secrets in their goodbye messages. From what I remember, they typically didn’t show GBMs when they planned on bringing people back. Overall just a shit move and another major blunder by production trying to ruin a great season
- The house is bored waiting for veto tossing the thing around the table
- 3:30 pm – Tyler and Angela are up in the HoH room cuddling
- Haleigh comes up and they groan because they have to split up
- 6:30 pm – Feeds have been down for veto for like 2 hours now
- 7:00 pm – Feeds back
- It really is a repeat of last week
- Tyler confirms with Brett that the vote should be the same (Haleigh stays, Scottie goes)
- Brett says that Sam threw the comp
- 9:30 pm – These two pictures sum up the house (this is what is happening on both feeds right now)
Check back for updates