Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good morning everyone! I need to clear up something from yesterday because I said “Good morning on this Monday eve.” Some people thought they missed a day or I skipped one. I was making a joke towards Rockstar saying her daughters “birthday eve” because when Brett lied about her, it was actually the day before her daughters birthday. Sorry for the confusion. (Sure sign a joke doesn’t hit the mark is when nobody knows what the hell you’re talking about) Let’s get right to what happened yesterday:
- Sam and Rockstar spent a lot of time together. They made bubbles in the yard and had a talk about the girls alliance. (Different times tho) RS asked if Sam was open to the girls alliance and Sam told her this probably wasn’t the best season for it since so many of the guys are sensitive this year. She also asked if JC could be in it. ??? Whatever, this is Sam we’re talking about. This was earlier in the day but it’s relevant because Sam said a while back that she liked to spend time with people before they went home. She wants to have a special day on Sundays to celebrate the person who could be leaving. (She still didn’t give up info on the replacement but this could be an indicator)
- Angela took a crack at Sam and suggested RS for the replacement because she’s a mom and if she isn’t going to win the game, the shouldn’t make her go to jury and be away from her kids. No matter where you fall in your opinion of moms playing and being away from their kids, it’s not a bad selling point for someone like Sam and Sam said she hadn’t even thought about that part of it before. RS assured Sam she wanted to be in the house but I don’t see that affecting Sam’s decision because as we know, Sam’s going to give you a life lesson and do what’s best for you because she knows what’s best for everyone even if they don’t.
- Bay had originally told Fes that if she got confirmation she wasn’t going otb, he should use the veto on Hay. She got that confirmation from Sam but shortly after started trying to get Fes not to use the veto. I’m not sure why unless she’s worried he might use it on Kaitlyn. There may be more to this that I’ve missed and there could be a reason I’m not understanding yet.
- JC told Fes not to use the veto and let him know if he used it, he was done talking game with him. He said he wouldn’t be against him or go after him in the game but he wouldn’t share information with him anymore.
- Tyler continues to advise Fes to use the veto and it’s because he wants Rockstar otb.
- Rockstar gets advice from several people on the best approach to apologize to Brett. She makes the apology. She had tried once before but he would have talked to her. We’ll never get those 36 hours of our life back listening to her complain about him but at least it’s over…. for now.
- JC tells Hay he’s been pressuring Fes not to use the veto.
- Brett and Hay talk about her situation. He says it’s crazy Fes doesn’t use the veto on her but there’s no way she’s leaving even if he doesn’t. She tries to convince him why RS is better in the game over Kaitlyn for everyone, not just herself. He says he knows she has people in her ear saying she can’t trust him but he assures her that she can. She tells him she knows he has an opening and a position to filled and says she can be a bro. He tells her she’s a good salesperson. (she isn’t straddling him during this talk in case anyone’s wondering)
- JC and Tyler talk in the HOH room. It’s a little funny because Tyler’s paranoid about getting caught in the room. (Sam’s really struck fear into these people) JC let’s Tyler know Kaitlyn has professed her love to Fes. We already knew JC really wants her out because he doesn’t want her influence to be used with Tyler and Fes, she’s also thrown his name out to be nominated before. He thinks he can control them if Kaitlyn’s gone. Fessy maybe, Tyler no. JC tells Tyler Kaitlyn’s whole game is working each single guy individually and saying she has feelings for them. JC also passes on the information Bay told him about suspecting the HOH picture was of Kaitlyn’s brother. Of course, JC tells it like it’s a fact instead of a theory. Tyler admits to JC that Kaitlyn has also told him she has feelings for him. JC’s annoyed Tyler kept this from him but Tyler explains he didn’t want it discussed on TV and he was trying to protect her as well as himself because he felt it could make him look bad too. JC wonders how you can have feelings for someone after 2 weeks, says “you don’t know if I’m a serial killer.” Tyler tells JC that Kaitlyn told him Fessy was the one who said he was in love. JC says it was the reverse & Kaitlyn’s the one who said it to Fes. JC fears Tyler still wants Kaitlyn in the game and Tyler assures him it isn’t true. Tyler says he knows he can’t have her in jury because she could ruin his chances. Tyler breaks down and tells JC that a power might be used this week and maybe no one will leave. He tells him this because JC has been pushing so hard for Kaitlyn to go and tells him he needs him to take it down a notch. JC says he plans on filling Fes in and letting him know Kaitlyn is telling everyone she has feelings for them. Tyler says it isn’t terrible if Kaitlyn stays this week. JC says she’ll get hoh and he’ll go otb. He says “don’t be stupid.” Haha
- Haley and Angela talk several times at the hammock but I’m lumping the remarks together because the timing isn’t relevant. They discuss how obnoxious Kaitlyn is and can’t believe she’ll have a boyfriend when the show’s over. Angela calls Kaitlyn an attention whore and says the week Kaitlyn was HOH and prancing around in her robe, she really wanted to throw her down the spiral staircase. Then says “fie bitch.” (I guess spending the summer only in the horizontal position doesn’t keep you from having strong feelings) Hay said when she was talking about her dad’s cancer, Kaitlyn turned it into a story about her dad’s bank vault getting robbed.
- Some of them sit in the backyard and decide to say nice things about the other hgs. RS starts and even begins with Brett so hey, she’s trying. Naturally, Kaitlyn makes it all about her. She’s excited and says she doesn’t get enough compliments in the house. It was the usual things you’d expect people to say. Fes made Sam cry and she said he was precious. Sam said when Kaitlyn was happy, everyone was happy. When she wasn’t, no one was happy. (I think that was supposed to be a compliment) Kaitlyn wanted people to listen intently when anyone was talking about her but talked over people when others were being complimented.
- Hay and Fes talk about the veto and he tells her he’s going to use it and when he does, he expects her to be his ride or die. She wants clarification on what he means by that and he tells her no more playing with guy’s hair. Naturally, she doesn’t care for this and lets him know it. She says he’s trying to use the veto as a tool to control who she talks to. He says he isn’t but…. he is. (I said yesterday no more playing meant no more Brett. We saw this coming and he finally spelled it out to her.) He’s going to throw this veto up to her every time she looks at any of the guys in the house. (Run Hayleigh run, just take your chances with the vote) She’s already nervous about coming off the block. She wants to be taken down but worries RS has a chance of going home against Kaitlyn and Hay doesn’t want her to go. Hay says Sam needs to go because she’s only playing emotionally.
- Sam says Hay has a lisp and thinks it’s adorable. Hay says she spent 4 years in speech therapy a child and didn’t think she did it anymore. Other people assure her they don’t hear it. Sam is the queen of backhanded compliments ya’ll.
- Sam asks Fes if he’s going to use the veto, he asks who she’d put up as a replacement because obviously, that would help him make his decision. She says she doesn’t know and just wants him to be a man and make this decision for himself.
- Sam sort of confirms to Brett and Angela that Rockstar will be the replacement. It still sounds like she wants Kaitlyn to leave this week.
- Bay told Angela about her disagreement with JC and what he said. She’s also talked to Sam about it. For someone who’s forgiven him, she still talks about it a lot. I’m not going to rehash what happened between the two of them because we’ve discussed it at length. Some viewers criticized CBS for not airing this type of situation and this year, they did. I think that’s a good thing.
- Hay and Angela are laughing about Rachel having a meltdown and she’s only been a have not for one day. Rachel spent most of the day in the bedroom, is very sensitive and cried and said she didn’t like people making fun of her. (Bay and Rachel both being have nots could be fun for us. Bay made a comment in the beginning saying she’d NEVER be a have not.
- Bay is irritated with Fes because he keeps eating her vegan stuff. There’s s limited amount of it and he can eat whatever he wants. (That would piss me off too) I remember in recent season when have nots would get so mad over the chocolate milk. It’s the one “luxury” they could have but everyone else kept drinking all of it. Not the same as this situation but it made me think of it.
- Sam says they’ll have Brett drink the “weiner wine” and wait 24 hrs to see if he gets sick before they drink it. Lol They call it weiner wine because Sam used a condom for part of the set up. I love that a hg made alcohol!! (I don’t make moonshine but I can relate to Sam when she’s going around lubing squeaky doors and building stuff. It isn’t uncommon for me to be at a friends, realize something squeaks and pull out some WD-40. It’s just who I am and what I do. They just roll their eyes and let me fix things.
- RS tells Fes that Sam thinks the game should only be played during the comps and doesn’t want the social part of the game. (She sees what I discussed yesterday and my theory on Sam) Fes says Sams nominations were “socially” based.
- Kaycee and Tyler have a brief check in. Most of it was whispered and didn’t catch all of it but they discuss Sam saying she wanted to hang out with people before they left. It gives them confidence RS may be the replacement.
- Sam gives Rachel a pep talk. She tells Rachel she can tell that Rachel’s self made and hasn’t ever tried to use her looks to get ahead. (Yes, she says this to the vegas showgirl) Sam tells her she csn be so much more than a singer and dancer. (Backhanded compliment strikes again)
We know people get tunnel vision in the house because of the paranoid environment. I make fun of Sam and really have no plans of stopping if she’s going to play the game she’s playing. Some of her life advice to everyone comes from the fact that she’s using this time to make changes in her own life. She’s talked about her recent problems and the bad track she was on before going on the show. I think it’s her tunnel vision or lack of self awareness which has her assuming everyone is there for the same reason. She’s very condescending but I think she’s feels like they’re all at a self help retreat and I don’t think she’s trying to come off sounding the way she’s sounding. I still think her game’s crap but won’t be surprised if she ends up in the final 4.
Have a lovely Monday!