Good morning everyone! I hope you got caught up on yesterdays action in the house. If you missed it, you can check the threads Steve posted yesterday and read about the messy house meeting. It happened on my way home from work and I had just enough time to go back and watch it before going out to dinner for my sons B-day. (I met the new gf too) Once they left town, I was able to catch up on the the things I’d missed. Steve covered the meeting so I’ll just say…Wow! I was trying to remember the last time I saw a meltdown that big on the show. I’ve never seen anyone get so mad, they started chewing on their own face!
I liked the drama but it would’ve been better for the players’ games and sanity if they’d realized there was a huge communication gap. Bayleigh was ridiculous to go off that way. Because of her screaming combined with no one getting what the other was saying, she was never getting the apology she thinks she deserved. I mentioned the other day (but it may have been in a comments instead of my recap) that I wish Angela hadn’t focused on the hacker twist in her veto speech because it would allow Bayleigh to play the role of victim. After watching the episode, it came off the way I thought it would. Bayleigh wants an apology for being accused of being the hacker and that’s why she was so mad. If Angela had focused on Bayleigh having a power app in the speech, Bayleigh wouldn’t have been able to be the victim as much. We wouldn’t have gotten the house meeting but I’m talking about what’s good for them at the moment, not us. Level 6 said themselves it was irrelevant if she was the hacker so why focus on it? Tyler and Angela are sending the first person to jury VERY upset with them and it was unnecessary. Don’t get me wrong, Bay was always going to be pissed but she didn’t have to have this level of bitterness. It was fun for us but not a smart game move for them. Brett, on the other hand is working for those votes. He consoled Bay after it was over, RS was hugging him and telling him she liked him now and he even baked the ladies cookies.
One side of the house is definitely playing better than the other but L6 makes mistakes too. Most of them still don’t think Haleigh was the hacker this week. Everyone on both sides is starting to play for themselves and make side deals so there’s still alot going on. I’d been concerned if one side demolished the other, this great season could start to slow down. It doesn’t look that way because they’re still playing hard and all the side deals really coming out too. Last night, we thought there would ba a halfway party with alcohol but the Vegas leaker said the alcohol was canceled because of yesterdays events. I don’t have any drunk antics to recap but here’s what did happen:
- Scottie met with Bay and (this is close to where Steve left you yesterday, I think) couldn’t get a solid answer for his vote. She left frustrated and told RS that she (RS) would probably be staying. BTW, Angela and Fessy…. it’s frustrated, not fusrtated.
- JC told Fessy L6 didn’t believe Hay was the hacker. JC also said he’d vote out RS. JC made more comments about how much time Hay and Brett are spending together to keep driving a wedge. (Hate to break it to JC but Hay’s already won this competition over Fessys loyalty)
- Brett goes to the hoh and meets with Angela, Tyler and KC. He says he missed them but is getting good info. He tells Tyler and Angela are definitely targets next week. They have a group hug and get back to work. (Brett has stopped sharing everything, maybe a it’s a time issue or he may be stepping up his game)
- Hay and Scottie hang out for a very long time. Scottie spills L6 secrets so we know he isn’t loyal to them. He told her they think she has a hidden shomance with Fes. He tells Hay he didn’t know Tyler had a side until this week. Hay said she did. (Not true) Scottie said he realized JC was playing both sides now. Hay said she’s always known that. (Not true) (Hay was also convinced Angela felt like a “dumbass” after the house meeting, also not true) Scottie asks about them trying to get Scottie out this week and Hay denies it. She ends up saying that some people may have suggested it but saying he didn’t. (Not true) They talked about going after L6 next week, if they could team up with Brett (thinking he’s alone) and how they still trust each other. Scottie told her Fes was trying to make something with himself and Tyler. Hay said that Tyler was the one pushing for it. Scottie assured her Fes was the one doing it. He told her Bay also tried to make a final 3 with himself and Fes. She said she didn’t think Fes would try to make a deal and leave her out of it. (This is after she denied a shomance with him) They try to decide if they have the votes. He said he’ll help keep Bay but if they don’t have votes, they need to vote with the house this week. Hay said RS is loyal but will never win a comp and Bay comes with a power so that’s the dilemma. (RS’s came closer to winning a higher amount of comps than Bay or Hay for the record. Bays was a crap shoot win) Hay tells Scottie she wishes she hadn’t told she was the hacker. (Knew that was coming) She said she’d like to say Bay put her up to saying it if Bay leaves but she’s afraid of a jury buy back and Bay coming back. Hay suggests making a F4 with Scottie, RS and Brett. Scottie also let’s her know JC is telling L6 he’s voting out Bay so not to believe him.
- Bay and KC talked and KC said it was a hard situation but she cared about Bay as about person. Bay says people hate her and that’s why they wouldn’t apologize.
- Sam let’s Bay know she’ll need to consult a third party to decide her vote since they both asked for it. Bay suggested talking to Fes as a third party. Lol
- Angela and Bay talk and Bay said she’s hurt Angela didn’t ask her if she had doubts. Bay said it was personal, Angela said it was game and they didn’t get anywhere. Angela said she wasn’t having the conversation anymore and it didn’t end well.
- Scottie and Tyler check in with both of them going through the motions of believing each other. Tyler’s a little uneasy because Scottie spent so much time talking to Hay. They both said the right things but I think they both know they should watch out for the other one. Scottie did tell him Fes is claiming Tyler is the one pushing the guys thing be he held back most everything else.
- Tyler tells Angela they definitely need Sam’s vote and I think it’s because he’s doubting Scottie. Sam spent more time with Bay than Tyler . He’s a little paranoid about it now. (It’s a little fun to see Tyler nervous)
- Scottie and Brett do some more bonding. Brett let’s Scottie know he’ll be voting out Bay.
- Scottie let’s Hay know they won’t have Brett this week.
- Brett tells Fes the situation between Caleb and Amber in bb16. It goes over Fessys head and now he thinks Kaitlyn must have looked like a “Caleb.” He never made the connection.
Tyler knows his game is more exposed than it’s been before and he may also be regretting switching roles with Brett. Brett’s showing signs of playing his own game although I think he’s still very loyal to L6. Haleigh is scrambling to put something back together and Scottie may be the way she does it. Scottie isn’t loyal to L6 or Hive but I do think he’s somewhat loyal to Haleigh. He definitely has a soft spot for her. It should be another great week ahead. I can’t wait for tonight! Have a great Thursday!