Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Tuesday in the Big Brother house and the most exciting part of the week so far has basically been finding the hashtag #kycomplains on Twitter. Apparently, our boy Kyland is quite the complainer on Twitter. I’ve used Twitter to complain to a few companies from time to time, but Kyland is impressive. This dude does not mess around. When he wants to bust out his inner Karen, he jumps on Twitter and complains. I can only imagine the monster that Big Brother fame will create. He’ll be Karentron 5000 when he’s rocking 20k+ followers. He’ll use the line “Do you know who I am??” to at least 5 companies when he gets out of the house.
But yea, that’s how slow it’s been in the house. When Kyland complaining becomes the most talked about thing in the Big Brother community. This house is painfully slow this week and I’m actually kind of dreading how it’ll look after the 16th (triple eviction). This house is just too friendly with each other and I’m not sure we’ll even see a fight all season long. That will be my first since blogging the show, so hopefully, they’re a little less ‘safe’ with the cast next season.
I think the funniest part about the winding down of this season will be the narrative that Big D is pushing where he is some mastermind who has largely responsible for the Cookout alliance. I’m not going to take away what he contributed early as I do believe he was certainly one of the people fully on board with that alliance and pushing it to make it happen, but that’s about where he exits his contribution. Since then, Tiffany has been the brains, and Xavier the diplomat struggling hard to keep it together. If not for those two, the cookout would have been a brief memory in the history of the season.
With that, let’s get to updates:
- 1:15 pm – A few people hanging around the living room and Tiffany/Sarah having a casual conversation in the bedroom
- Tiffany tells SB that she doesn’t think she is disliked by America. And honestly, she’d probably be right in a normal season. SB is clearly the least liked this season, but that’s because the others are just so safe. If you throw SB in like BB21, she’d probably be one of the most liked.
- We did get insight into the downtime yesterday. There was an oven fire. Nothing we haven’t seen before lol
- 3:45 pm – Hannah mentions how the feeds get more boring as the season winds down
- 4:30 pm – SB, Tiffany, and Claire still sitting around the middle room while Kyland cooking in the kitchen. Wonder if he’ll register a complaint with CBS about the kitchen.
- Big D comes out of the DR and Tiffany says he has a stank ass attitude and wondering if he gives the DR that attitude
- 5:30 pm – Tiffany and Claire now talking shit about SB. Just a normal night in the house.
- Mostly how Sb always wears glasses. They don’t know what her eyes look like. How she comes in whenever anyone is whispering.
- Now talk to Big D how he thinks he’s the biggest threat in the house. Claire says ‘no he doesn’t’.. Tiff and Claire both say ‘oh he does’ and they laugh
- Question for readers, is this how girls are when they’re together? lol.
- Now the talk has moved to SB’s girlfriend they think is fake
- 7:00 pm – Here is a combination you don’t see often. Hannah and Alyssa
- This conversation is mostly Hannah covering her bases in the unlikely event that Alyssa becomes a threat later in the game. She is making a soft alliance of her, X, Alyssa, and Tiff which will literally go nowhere as an actual alliance and only serves to cover Hannah and Tiffany should Alyssa win HoH and want to go after the cookout. It’s a smart move on Hannah’s part, but in no way does this actually help Alyssa because she’s already a dead girl walking.
- 9:30 pm – Really slow day/night so I’m just gonna bounce for the night. Let’s hope tomorrow is better
Check back for updatesAdvertisement