Happy Tuesday, everyone. Only a few more days until I hibernate for the winter. Make sure you’re following me on social media so you can get updates on Big Brother 19 which of course I will be covering next summer.
In just a few hours, we’ll be down to the final 3, and then the rest is up to us. We’ll have about two days of voting, and the winner will be revealed on Thursday night. For those wondering about the final schedule, here is what Caryn dug up…
Yes, final pleas to America begin after voting opens which is kind of weird, but there is still about 20 hours to vote after that. I think most people have their minds made up at this point, anyway. If Justin wins tonight, Jason wins Thursday. If Morgan wins tonight, Jason still likely wins Thursday, but she’ll give him a slight run for the money.
A finale of Jason/Justin/Kryssie I’d guess would be like 85% Jason, 12% Justin, 3% Kryssie. With Morgan, I think it would be closer to 70% Jason, 27% Morgan, and 3% Kryssie.
Alright, here are some updates:
- 2:00pm – Justin taking a shower, while Kryssie and Jason talk in the kitchen
- 5:20pm – They are doing the recap episode now and should have the big comp by 6pm
- 5:40pm – Final competition time. Justin gives Morgan a virtual butt slap for good luck lol.
- The competition is a physical/mental comp and probably should have been the final PoV
- Here is a picture of the board
- 5:50pm – Morgan wins easily. I’m a bit disappointed this wasn’t the final PoV competition because it would have been far more fitting of a comp than the maze, but if you listen to Twitter, the game was rigged for Shelby to win (haha)
- Final hug for Justin
Check back for updates