It’s the 4th of July and I’ll say the only fireworks that are going off are anywhere but the Big Brother house. It has been a snoozer all week and that continues today as the house is locked in and everyone is incredibly bored. After nearly two weeks of almost nothing going on, this crew is just done with this cycle and are waiting for tomorrow night.
Regarding tomorrow night – That is the tough call. The bros plan on voting out Steve while the misfits are going to vote out Sam. As of right now, it looks like:
Sam to leave – Scottie, Chris, Angie, Bayleigh, Haleigh, Kaitlyn, Faysal
Steve to leave – Angela, Rachel, Winston, Brett, JC, Kaycee
Tyler has been working hard on getting Kaitlyn to flip, but she is proving to be tougher than expected. They’re also thinking Scottie may be willing to, but that seems like a super longshot considering he’s Steve’s ride-or-die. They’re only clinging to the fact that Scottie said he would have thrown the PoV so they think he’s vulnerable to flipping.
I expect a lot of late campaigning tonight but it should be interesting to see which route they actually take.
- 3:15 pm – Most are up in the HoH room while Kaycee is chatting with Winston in the living room
- Her thing has been spinning for a few hours now so she’s been stuck there. They started keeping her company but clearly lost interest
- 3:50 pm – Sam goes on and on about a story about how she almost killed a bear.
- Brett is trying to listen but is clearly humoring her
- Meanwhile, in the living room, talk turns a little to politics. Uh oh
- JC starts trashing liberals and Steve is completely blown away at the fact that JC is a conservative
- They are having a really civil conversation about how people can be different yet still be friends
- Talk changes to Kaitlyn’s job and how she gives spray tan to David Hasselhoff
- 4:35 pm – Potential week-changing info
- Brett and Winston are realizing they’re down a number and may not to expose their hand just for Sam.
- This will clearly split the house and create a huge divide that they can’t come back from.
- So, their theory is to keep hidden for now and try to get Steve/Scottie to their side next week
- If they expose that they voted for Steve (to leave) then there is zero chance they will ever get Steve/Scottie.
- JC comes in and they tell him. JC is still confident in Haleigh and Kaitlyn but Winston and Angela are not even close to confident about them
- Time for me to watch the CBS show. I’ll tweet about it here
- 7:00 pm – Back from the episode and now the feeds cut for the 4th of July party
- 8:00 pm – Feeds back, everyone hanging out. Sam still in human form
- 8:30 pm – A lot of whispers on what to do tomorrow
- JC is still pushing to vote out Steve but Winston doesn’t feel comfortable showing his cards
- 9:00 pm – Still waiting for any interesting conversation. If I pass out, I’ll update in the morning
Check back for updates