Big Brother 25 – Double Eviction Coverage! 10/26
Good evening, everyone!
It’s Double Eviction night in the Big Brother house! We are going to be going from 7 to 5 houseguests in just about an hour from as I type this, and the season will be in the home stretch.
I mean there are only two weeks to go in the season tonight, but there is still a bit of work to do as they need to get rid of 2 more players before the finale night which usually starts that night with 3 people. Unfortunately for that, there is only 1 more Thursday until finale which means there will either be a double eviction on next week as well, a Tuesday eviction, or they will go into finale with 4 people. We will certainly get more details by the end of the evening.
So, who is going to jury tonight? Well, that should be Blue and either Jag or America. If I were a betting man, I’d think it would be Jag following Blue into the house. The only real thing stopping that would be Matt winning the first HoH tonight but even then he’s pretty powerless. There will be 3 people voting and at least one of them (America) would like Jag gone. So, if he does find himself on the block come second eviction, he may be in rough shape.
The reality is, Jag is just too much of a competition beast and really nobody wants to sit next to him in the final 2 except maybe Matt. Even then, he has spoken with Cirie about that reality and knows it would be tough to beat him. Would he actually take a shot? No. But he very well could throw the HoH and let someone else do it.
Show starts in about 8 minutes, so I’m going to publish this now and let’s get rolling!
- Here we go!
- Brief clips from the last few days
- Looks like they’ll show a little of the War of the Robes this week
- America is in athletic gear and Blue dressed up. It’s clear they told Blue she’s leaving
- Jump right into the votes…
- Bowie – Blue
- Matt – Blue
- Cirie – Blue
- Felicia – Blue
- Okay, brief interview then on to the next HoH comp!
- Blue really thinks she was a strong player lol
- On to the HoH comp….
- Question Comp (as expected)
- 7 rounds – most points wins
- Round 1 – All wrong
- Round 2 – All right except Felicia
- Round 3 – Cirie takes lead with 2
- Round 4 – Cirie with the lead with 3. Bowie with 2
- Round 5 – Cirie lead with 3, Bowie and Matt with 2
- Round 6 – Matt, CIrie, and Bowie tied with 3
- Round 7 – Bowie and Matt tied!
- Tiebreaker – Bowie Jane wins HoH!
- Will Bowie actually make a big move? Or is she content with losing to Matt and Jag?
- America and Felicia nominated
- Ball pit competition- Jag or Matt should win
- Matt in the lead
- Matt has won the veto!
- America says ‘Bowie has a deal with Cirie. That’s what she told me. She made a promise or something lol’
- We’ve officially hit the part of the season where the jury house needs cameras
- Matt doesn’t use the veto
- Votes –
- Jag – America
- Matt – America
- Cirie – America
Looks like they’re just going into the final week with 4. They can probably squeeze in an eviction on Sunday or Tuesday.