Big Brother 25 – Live Episode Thread! 9/28
Good evening, everyone!
I actually had to think a little for this title because normally I just type ‘Live Eviction Episode’ but there won’t be an eviction, sort of. I mean Jared and Cam are technically evicted already, so it would be a live resurrection episode. However, the feeds have been down nearly all day (which is why no update thread) which makes me think they did the resurrection competition early (taped) like someone suggested on Twitter.
That’s just a rumor though, but it makes no other sense why the feeds would be down all day.
For the record, that rumor also stated Cameron won – and no, it wasn’t Spoilergirl. But that’s Twitter so take that with a MASSIVE grain of salt.
Anyway, intermission is now over and we can resume the game! This is the unofficial second half of the season and we have a LOT of Big Brother to get to. In an hour, we’ll be back to 10 players with 5-6 weeks to go, so things are going to be moving pretty quick from here on out. And due to the break, the house can really go any possible way. Cirie was the target of the house last week, but her week of social game allowed her to take some of that heat off her. On the opposite side, Cory was cruising, but the week brought some more eyes on him.
So, whoever wins HoH tonight will likely be setting the tone for the rest of the season. Likely. It’s very possible someone can win HoH and just try to send Cam right back out the door, but honestly I think he is going to make jury now.
Alright, time for updates!!!
- Got to watch the end of Buddy Games – some spicey sauce there. Kind of like it.
- Showing the final round first
- Cameron wins the competition and gets to decide who plays tonight. (you knew that)
- Now some clips of the downfall of Cory
- Ahh it’s the Franke Grande puzzle
They only have 3 minutes to do it
- Cameron is going to try it
- I don’t see why this competition would be pre-recorded like suggested on Twitter but so far they’ve given no indication it’s live other than Julie ‘talking’ to them (which could have happened earlier)
- Cameron wins!
- I thought he had to get all the balls in. Guess it was just one
- Julie asks Jared how Cirie will do moving forward and he starts breaking down a bit
- That was a tough interview to watch. Dude is genuinely sad and regardless how you feel about him, it’s still sad to see someone so emotional
Up next, talk with the houseguests. No HoH competition live. I wonder if Julie will tell Cory if he can play or not
Cory can play in the next HoH