Big Brother 25 – Live Eviction Discussion 10/19
Good evening, everyone!
It’s eviction night in the Big Brother house, and as I pointed out earlier, there will only be 2 of these Thursday nights before the finale. It should be interesting to see how they handle the rest of the season as there are 5 more people who need to be evicted before the finale.
Anyway, I got a late start, so this part will be a bit short. The episode starts in 5 minutes, but this will be the end of Cory and – lucky for us – the end of the slurping on camera. Look, I don’t care if people hook up in the house, but there should be a rule where they change the cameras when they start making out. Or at the very least, make them take off the mic. It’s gross. Clean it up, CBS.
The biggest part of the evening will likely happen after the episode as I don’t think we’re going to be seeing the HoH competition during the show. This means we’ll be forced to wait 3+ hours for feeds to return before we find out who the next HoH is. It’s obviously super important for America. Will she pull it off? Many nominated people this season have gone on to win HoH, will she be another?
Okay, wrapping this up! Let’s get on to the show…
- Veto meeting time
- Here are some clips of America yelling at Jag. More stuff that Paramount+ hid from us because they hate their live feed viewers.
- Turner – the terrible player from BB24 – did a video recently comparing Cirie to Big D. Cirie’s entire game the last few weeks was purposely lying low as her friends got nominated. Just a hilarious thing I saw on twitter
- Cirie whining about the supersuit punishment.
- Some clips of Cory campaigning. He really did have a chance as I said earlier, but he really messed up by all the lies and wasting time with Bowie. He fumbled by thinking Bowie was the easier one to flip
- More clips of Cory campaigning before he’s voted out
- Cory had a pretty good speech. He did a shoutout to Stevie (Cam’s kid) because of how Cam always did during his speeches. He then jokingly threw Bowie under the bus and revealed Jag was the invisible HoH. Pretty entertaining.
- Blue – Cory
- Bowie – Cory
- Matt – Cory
- Cirie – Cory
- Felicia – Cory
Sunday – 10pm
Tuesday – 8pm
Thursday – 9pm – Double eviction