Big Brother 25 – Live Eviction and HoH Discussion!
Good evening, everyone!
Here we are! It’s October 5th and we’re finally going to reach single digits in players while also entering the jury! Whoever goes home tonight will be the last person to actually go home this season as the rest will be sent to a jury house for the 7 person jury on finale night.
As I mentioned earlier today, it’s been a weird week in the house. It was a pretty settled fact that Felicia would be the final non-juror of the season, but then it happened. The Big Brother 25 flip bug struck again and over the last 24-36 hours, the house just kind of decided to keep her.
I’m beginning to wonder if this cast is just plagued with indecision and 3 days between the veto meeting and eviction is just too long for them. Almost every week this season, they have second-guessed their initial decision and have either flipped or nearly flipped on them all. That’s a refreshing change from recent seasons where the target was picked, isolated, and basically ignored until they just slinked out of the house.
I actually really like it and despite me hating everyone on the cast, I actually really like this cast. I’m only kidding about hating them, btw. I just typically end up disliking players by the end of the season. So far, I’m still digging most of these people.
Alright, I gotta wrap this up because the show is about to start!
- Oh yea, I forgot they left the last episode on a cliffhanger.
- Another argument including Felicia that weren’t on the feeds because production sucks
- Matt “me and Jag somewhat entertained it”.. he says as he was fully on board lol
- Now some highlights of the last few days and the flip
- Okay, time to talk to them and then vote!
- Cory – Mecole
- Matt – Mecole
- Jag – Mecole
- Bowie – Mecole
- Cirie – Mecole
- America – Mecole
- Blue – Mecole
- It’s a commercial break but barring a surprise hinky vote this should be the results
- Meme calls out Cory, America, and … Bowie Jane? On the way out of the house. Weird to include Bowie which hurt her case because it shows she doesn’t really have the inside info she acted like
- HoH Time!
- Round 1 – All tied except Cirie
- Round 2 – Bowie, Matt, America, Fel, Cory tied at 2
- Round 3 – Same result, everyone said true
- Round 4 – Same result, everyone said true –
- Round 5 – Same result, everyone said false.
- Round 6 – Bowie, Felicia, Cory in the lead
- Round 7 – Bowie and Felicia tied!
- Tiebreaker – Bowie Jane wins!
- I’m not even sure what Bowie was doing there. The question was in minutes, how long was Jared a zombie in the house or something like that. Bowie wrote 27 lol. Felicia took forever, and Bowie threw on a 6 at the beginning and ended up winning. I think she was trying to throw it?
- Zingbot veto this week