Big Brother 25 – Live Eviction Discussion 11/2
Good evening, everyone!
Here we go! The last Thursday eviction before the finale! That’s right, my week of ‘the last’ has begun!
There is supposed to be another live eviction on Sunday night so this isn’t the last live eviction before finale, but it’s the last one done on Thursday!
But, who will be going to jury tonight? You have Felicia and Cirie.
It’ll be Cirie.
I was going to build it up but it’s pretty set in stone at this point, so I just want to spend more time talking about this wonderful duo. Look, people can love the Hitmen, the Minutemen, or any other duo, but I personally have never been more entertained by any duo other than Cirie and Felicia. Their conversations were just fascinating to listen to. Watching them work each other up like my two aunts at Thanksgiving dinner was just wholesome.
Felicia just reminds me a lot of a few people I know, so I had a little extra attachment to her this season. While she is staying, it won’t be the same without her partner in crime. While they weren’t always best friends…
One thing remained true is they always had each other in the end and were really just a pure treat to watch this season on the feeds. So, thank you Cirie and Felicia. Hopefully they cast more people like you in the future – people who will speak their mind without fear. It’s glorious.
Alright, let’s get to some updates…
- Show starting in 8 minutes!
- Julie said ‘who will make it to the final 4, find out tonight’ no mention of next HoH which is a sign that the comp will likely happen off camera again
- Some clips of the house lying to Cirie
- Jury house clips up next
- Reminder – If you want to cancel your ad-free, please contact me with the form. Let me know how you joined (credit card or Paypal) and the email you used to join.
- Cameron still has a better understanding of the house than those recently evicted. Both Blue and America are in denial, but Cameron sees the plan of the final 3.
- Bowie – Cirie
- Jag – Cirie
- Cirie admits Jared hurt her game. For example, she would have rather kept Red in the house but Red and Jared had issues.
- We WILL get to see the HoH competition play out. Trivia so Felicia actually has a chance
- HoH Comp….
- Round 1 – Jag leading 1-0
- Round 2 – Jag still leading
- Round 3 – Jag and Bowie tied at 2
- Round 4 – Jag leading. Bowie and Fe tied
- Round 5 – Jag leading
- Round 6 – Jag abd Bowie tied
- Round 7 – Tiebreaker between Jag and Bowie
- Tiebreaker – Bowie Wins
- Tip for future houseguests – memorize how many seconds in an hour.
cbs.com/bbvote to vote for America’s favorite