Big Brother 25 Thursday Pre-Double Eviction Updates
Good afternoon, everyone!
Big day in the Big Brother house as it’s double eviction time and what should be the start of jury. However, it’s not going to be that simple. There is almost no chance of that. There have been multiple clues surrounding the fact that this is no ordinary double eviction, and let’s go through them:
- They are only putting ‘7’ people on the jury. Now this is a tricky one because I seem to remember Julie specifically saying there will be 7 people on the jury. Typically she doesn’t lie when she talks to the houseguests. I don’t remember a time with her lying, so this could completely eliminate any theory entirely. Yes, she does mislead the house, but similar to asking a genie for a wish, she chooses her words very carefully.
What I mean is, she won’t tell the house (or us) if someone is going home unless they’re going home. She can and will say someone is being evicted, like what happened with Jag, but being evicted doesn’t mean going home. It just means being evicted and technically, he was evicted. They just reversed it so he was safe from going home.
In fact, these were her words – “We used to have a jury of 7 voting for the winner of Big Brother, and that’s exactly what we’re going to be doing”. She would not say that and then go back to 9. That’s just not how she operates. So while it may seem like it was supposed to be a clean ‘jury after tonight’ situation, that’s not guaranteed to be the case and it’s entirely possible the two people evicted tonight could battle to re-enter.
- Zombie-themed references. Last night, the house was given some clues for the HoH competition that will happen tonight, but it was very zombie themed. We didn’t hear the clues exactly, but they did mention that in passing. And there was a commercial that said ‘what’s so frightening about a double eviction? How about a twist that could wake the dead!”
- No Media. A person from Parade Magazine wrote that CBS told him there will be no exit press scheduled for tonight. This almost certainly means there will be nobody to interview.
So, where does that lead us? I’m going to guess tonight’s two evicted players will enter the nether and possibly compete to come back into the house. That would push jury to after next week which could make sense as they could have another double eviction in two weeks so they can send 2 people to jury at once.
How would that look on the schedule:
- Tonight 9/21 – 9 people remaining in the house – 2 in nether – 1 returns. 10 end of night
- 9/28 – 9 people remaining in house. Jury officially begins with the remaining players
- 10/5 – Double eviction 7 people remaining, 2 people go to jury
- 10/12 – 6 people
- 10/19 – 5 people
- 10/26 – 4 people
- 11/2 – heads to final 3
- 11/9 (season finale) – final 3 compete until it’s final 2 then winner announced
The only weird part of that schedule would be having no more doubles or crazy twists for an entire month, but they could always have different twists for players inside the house.
Alright, feeds are going to be spotty today, so tell me what you think will happen!
Jared is pressing Matt to figure out more about Corys role last week. Matt says there was no agreement to work together. He was just going with the house
Coincidently, that would make me the most uncomfortable hah
Also me: why is Cory tweezing his chest hair? Also, please let me watch Bowie do the dishes instead
America then told Cory who told Matt. They agree if that’s true they’ll never work with her again. Cory tells Jag the story in the storage room
Fe says they just have to stick together this week.
Julie explains to Jared and Cam standing together about going back into the house as zombies tonight! Could be a great night for feed updates!
We are all waiting!!
Jared and Cirie already grilling Matt. Poor dude showed his cards for zero reason tonight
They are still going back over vote between Izzy and Felicia.
Cirie is beig a little sweet to Matt. She tells him don’t feel guilty.
Jag is reassuring Mama Fe that hey are all being honest and those that aren’t are going to be obvious. He says he is not sure about Blue, “but we didn’t do her wrong.”
So come to find out Mama Fe had told Cirie it was the plan to target her and Jared. Fe just admitted it to Matt and Jag.
Jared wants to know why she didn’t tell him Jag was after him. He says he would tell her if he ever got an inclination that someone might be after her.
Feeds have been back live 30 min, and they have not ben on camera yet.
Jag is trying to explain that everyone had a deal with Ciroe, an alliance, and every trusts Cirie. Cirie comes back with “Everyone is good with Jag too!” So she says if that is a criteria to be a target, he needs to look out too. Matt, Bowie, and Fe just listening.
She says sorry to Jared for not giving him heads up about Jag being out for him…but she feels as if her personal relationship was good but maybe couldn’t trust him game wise.
Jared tells him he wants to talk to him before he goes to bed.
Jared seems so sad (he is pouting) that Blue had decided not to play game with Jared but still go on with her personal relationship with him AND NOT telling him.
Matt pulled them to chat because there is a crew in the comic room still. The 3 go to the bathroom to chat.