In a kind of shocking twist of fate, we went 48 hours (or so) of Da’Vonne finding out Liz’s secret twin, winning the Kathy Griffin twist and having a pretty solid footing in the house with all these gifts, and now we sit with Da’Vonne out, and Liz feeling comfortable for another week (and possibly beyond). I honestly thought Liz was screwed as soon as everyone found out about her twin, but now it appears very likely we’ll see both Liz and Julia (or as Jason calls them, ‘skinny’ and ‘fatty’) in the house together.
Speaking of, how did he come up with that? The fat one? What? No wonder girls have esteem issues when they’re called fat for looking like Liz. Sorry for my mini rant, but that was stupid. (if you didn’t watch the episode, I’m referring to Jason describing Liz and Julie as the fat one and skinny one)
While we’re on the subject of Liz, may as well jump right into feed updates because it’s relevant…
- 9:00pm – Austin and Vanessa are in the bathroom chatting about who they want to send home. For those who want Audrey to go, I have bad news. Both agree it would be stupid to send her home this week. Their early target is Jeff, but I’m sure Jason or James will be backup options.
- Meanwhile, as they were talking, Liz joins the conversation, and Vanessa starts talking about how they can work on making Liz and Julia look more alike (her birthmark for example). Stop. The whole house knows. Are we really going to go around pretending there isn’t a twin in the house? While it will be uncomfortably funny to see, it will still be weird.
- Scratch what I just said. Apparently all the clues aren’t enough. Jeff, Clay and James are in a room right now talking about Liz and her possible twin
- 9:30pm – HoH room time
- 10:00pm – The house still hanging around general chat. No game talk.
- Meg and Jeff are laying on the couch pretty close and he is getting worried he may be a target (he is)
- Vanessa assures Audrey she is safe, but to take this opportunity to chill out
Vanessa was sitting down and making an alliance chart with gummy bears and my head started spinning. Time for sleep. Recap tomorrow