Good afternoon, everyone. It’s Sunday afternoon after what was a very slow day in the house yesterday. Up until I left, the entire house was waiting for veto, and later in the evening, the feeds finally went down for some zingbot. I haven’t dug for any zings yesterday, but when they come up, I’ll post them.
As far as the house, Vanessa won PoV which guarantees her safety this week, and it also guarantees she won’t be running around like a crazy person. The nominations will likely remain the same, unless she decides to remove someone, but I think she’s fine with John leaving this Thursday, so don’t expect anything to happen tomorrow.
Here are the updates for today:
- 2:50pm – Scratch what I said above. Vanessa is talking to Steve, and she is saying Meg is leaving this week, so perhaps she plans on using the veto on Steve? I doubt she’ll use it on John.
- Vanessa tells Steve her f2 deal with him is the only f2 deal she has
- Apparently the talk originated because Austin told Vanessa how Steve wanted to go up against her rather than John
- Steve and Vanessa broke up, now she’s talking to Austin
- Vanessa is upset because Meg didn’t congratulate her last night on the PoV win.
- Vanessa has been pushing Austin to put up Meg or James if she does use the veto. If he does, he has 0 chance of winning. Not because of bad moves, but because he keeps breaking promises left and right. That’s how you lose jury votes
- That was a long boring conversation that essentially resulted in nothing but Vanessa hammering the point that she’s in charge of Austin. They break up and people all go their own ways
- 4:11pm – Vanessa is up in the HoH with the twins doing her thing. She is pretending she is confused about what to do about the POV, but the reality is, she knows, she just wants to hear their opinion and vent
- Steve joins the conversation and they talk about Johnny Mack. They’re still talking about John’s speech on eviction night. It was a joke. Jeez
- The twins want James to go home this week
- 7:00pm – Back from watching the CBS episode. Austin is outside chatting with Liz/Julia
- A lot of ‘scampering’ going on with team Austin because Vanessa doesn’t know what to do with the veto. She wants James to go on the block, but Austin doesn’t want that to happen
- 8:00pm – Vanessa is doing her role as HoH (even though she’s PoV) and interviewing James
- 8:30pm – Vanessa really loves her power. She is doing the rounds now with Meg. To be fair, she should be doing this stuff, and it’s why she’s going to win the game, but maybe it’s just so out there because of how little everyone else actually tries.
Check back for updates