Yesterday was a pretty quiet day in the Big Brother house, so for the most part, I took a break from the feeds. I watched for a few hours, but I needed a re-charge. One can only take James and Austin repeating ‘brass tacts’ over and over while Austin acts like a 3rd grader who has a crush. To summarize Saturday night and what I watched on Sunday, Austin and Liz have had a weird thing going where she wanted him to shave his beard and he wanted something in return. They sent messengers back and forth which eventually ended in a hammock date I couldn’t stomach watching.
Today is the big day. It’s the day Vanessa realizes ‘Oh shit, things just got real’ and will likely go into freakout mode until she settles down to plot a way to remain in the house over Shelli. Seeing as Becky only needs 4 votes and basically has Jackie, James, Meg and John, Vanessa has a big hill to climb. (note: Becky can – and may – replace Shelli with Vanessa, but the outcome will be the same).
There are still a few hours before the meeting, but I figured I would start a thread now so I’m ready for it…
- 7:50am – The house is still sleeping.
- 10:00am – The house is up and about. Becky told Austin about the plan to backdoor Vanessa and he’s worried she’ll blow up his game.
- Austin said he’s going to pretend he didn’t know. We’ll see how long that lasts. I say 5 minutes into a conversation with Vanessa
- They talk about using the buddy system after noms so Vanessa can’t corner people
- 10:22am – Feeds go down, likely for PoV
Plug: If you want to watch Vanessa’s reaction to the nomination. Join the live feeds now. Free trial
- 11:00am – Feeds still down, I don’t expect them to be down much longer.
- 11:02am – Feeds back, Vanessa talking to Shelli in bedroom
- Vanessa to Shelli “I hope you didn’t know this beforehand, otherwise it would be deep betrayal”
- James, John, Meg and Jackie are outside. Vanessa, Shelli and Steve are in the bedroom. Vanessa said she knew it was a blindside because the last time production woke them up early, it was a blindside. She said they want to prevent people from changing their mind. Don’t worry, Van, Becky was going to do this even if the meeting was 8pm
- Vanessa starts grilling Shelli once again. Shelli said ‘Vanessa, this is very much upsetting me’. I guess Becky said something during her speech that tipped off Vanessa
Note: My post this morning, I had a complete brain fart. For some reason I wrote it as Becky had PoV and she had the choice. Oops.
- Vanessa said Becky made a huge mistake and is going to campaign so hard against her in jury. Yet, Vanessa has been throwing around the word ‘bully’ so freely this season? If Becky gets you out, tip your hat and vote for her. It was a smart move. If Vanessa does that, she’s bitter and a poor game player
- 11:30am – It’s still setting in for Vanessa. “She got me… shit”
- Austin and the whiners enter the room to explain their talk with Becky. They are claiming ignorance, and to be fair, they have been. Austin only knew of it moments before the meeting.
- Becky has picked a side. She is calling her alliance ‘her group’.
- Vanessa said she’s going to fight, but she won’t mention Shelli. Good luck with that
- Austin leaves to go find Steve
- Austin chats with Steve for awhile and they agree they need to win HoH otherwise it’s going to be Steve and Shelli on the block together
- 11:50am – Vanessa goes to find Becky and asks her why she was put up.
- Becky is saying she was upset that Vanessa forced her hand while in a group.
- Then Becky just gets up and walks away.
- Vanessa calls her a ‘cold hearted person’ and bursts into tears
- Now Vanessa is talking to Becky’s group in the HN room
- Vanessa says she has dirt on Becky and James will be the first to know and Jackie will be the second.
- Vanessa spills that Becky wanted an alliance with her and Shelli
- Apparently Becky was going to put James on the block last week if she had the chance.
- exit Vanessa
- Jackie is now telling James that they convinced Becky that James didn’t throw the competition when he was supposed to, so she threw his name out there. That is why she was upset at him
- 12:15pm – Becky comes in and re-tells the Vanessa conversation
- 12:40pm – Whiners are talking to each other. They are saying Vanessa is dead in the water. Let her go and worry about themselves
- Becky and Meg are up in the HoH room talking about going outside. Shelli is outside chatting with John.
- 1:00pm – House died down. Nap time for me
- 3:00pm – Nap over. Vanessa is in the bathroom with Shelli ranting about Becky. This is going to be a long week for her
- Vanessa is apparently re-hashing her talk with Becky where she said Becky raged and got red-faced (she didn’t).
- Note – I’ve been told it’s not ‘brass tacts’, so I looked it up. The correct term is ‘brass tacks’. Either way, it’s annoying when they say it every other word
- 3:30pm – Vanessa is talking to Austin and is asking to see if he can work James for a vote. He thinks they’ll all vote together, which Vanessa thinks is stupid.
- Vanessa thinks James or Meg have no reason to go after Vanessa. What about when Vanessa sent Jason out?
- Austin and Liz are alone talking about Vanessa and how she’s now quoting the bible.
- 4:15pm – Shelli, Austin and the whiners are outside chatting about game, the direction of the house. They say how James move was awful (putting Shelli and Clay up) and cost him his dignity.
- 4:45pm – Team James are in the kitchen and they think Steve will probably be on their side.
- 5:15pm – Austin, James, Meg and Jackie are in the kitchen general chat, while Shelli and the whiners are by the hot tub
- Shelli is raging because James has been wearing Clay’s shirts
- 6:00pm – Most of the girls are talking by the hot tub while Austin is working out. Vanessa is awol right now.
- 8:10pm – Watched some TV, I’m back. I see Vanessa is campaigning like Audrey
- 8:45pm – Becky is re-telling the ‘argument’ with Vanessa once again
- The house had a big discussion on ‘brass tacks’ and how to spell it. Glad I’m not alone
- 9:40pm – The house is sitting around eating and I think I’m going to watch some TV before bed. Updates tomorrow!
Check back for updates