Big Brother 22 – Monday Updates
Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s the second to last veto meeting Monday in the Big Brother 22 season and next week we may not even get to see it. I’m just speculating but based on years prior, the last week has typically been pretty spotty with the feeds. Although it’s usually because there is a fast forward week which I don’t think they’re having this year, but whatever I’m getting off-topic.
In the Big Brother house today, Memphis and Christmas have been trying to pressure Nicole into using the veto and backdooring Cody. Of course, Nicole has run right to Cody and told him that which means he is deadset on getting rid of Memphis this week although they’re going to tell him he’s safe. I guess we’ll finally get one blindside this week, although if the coaching from Derrick plays a factor, Cody will likely break the news to Memphis sometime Thursday so he doesn’t leave the house in a rage. Derrick may be scared to go back in the house, but he is still very good at jury management and has taught Cody well.
On another note, my arch-nemesis (Christmas) will once again be back in the final 4 and I’m going to be forced to admit she’s not bad at this game. As much as I hate to do it, her social game is surprisingly decent considering how many people are annoyed by her. She plays the role of ‘meat shield’ to perfection. She’s loud, obnoxious, and always on the verge of going home, but she is skilled enough where she can bang out comp wins so you want her on your side as long as possible. If this were an MMO game, she’d be the tank. Right up front taking all the hits while protecting everyone else and is almost usually the last person standing when everyone else from her alliance is dead. Do I like that I have to compliment her? No. But is it fair to give credit where it’s due? Indeed.
I’m going to jump into the updates because it’s been a fairly busy afternoon for a slow house…
- 11:20 am – With the veto meeting coming up soon, Nicole is practicing her speech to Cody
- He is pumping her up for her final 2 chances because of how many people in the jury like her (he’s full of shit but it helps make her feel comfortable about taking him)
- She re-tells her conversation with Christmas to Cody. Christmas was telling her that Memphis really isn’t good at comps and if Cody leaves, those two girls will be the best.
- Nicole says it’s frustrating how Christmas is trying to get Nicole to be friendly with everyone in her wise guys alliance. It’s frustrating because Nicole knows the truth
- Memphis comes up and Nicole basically tells her that Christmas burned her in the past so she isn’t going to use the veto. Memphis is fine with that because he thinks he has the votes to stay
- Christmas comes up one last time to beg because she isn’t comfortable but Nicole isn’t budging. She tells Christmas she is safe
- Christmas says ‘As much as you know we’re safe, I know one of us will be gone next week’. She’s right, but it’ll be her and by design
- 12:10 pm – Veto meeting time
- 1:00 pm – Meeting done. Veto not used
- 4:00 pm – Super slow afternoon now. I have a feeling that will be the week until Thursday
Check back for updates