Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
No recap from Mel today as she’s busy so you’re stuck with me!
It’s veto day in the Big Brother house and it’s the most important day all season for Memphis. It’s pretty simple, if he loses the comp today, he’s going to jury on Thursday. He’s too strong a player to keep around and everyone knows it. I’m sure he knows it. I mean it’s also a big day for Christmas because if Memphis wins, she’s going to jury, but it’s essentially Memphis vs the house in the comp today. Cody, Nicole, or Enzo win the veto and the noms remain the same and Memphis is leaving.
Pretty cut and dry week and 75% of the final four are full (Nicole, Cody, Enzo). We’ll find out who the fourth is by the end of the day. I mean there is always a possibility Enzo could win and send Cody out or vice versa but I just don’t see that happening at all.
The house is already looking ahead to next week as they’re trying to figure out who to take to the final 3. That leads me to my updates as Nicole is talking to herself and thinking that out right now
- 12:40 pm – Nicole is up in the bedroom talking to herself and it’s interesting to hear her mindset. Here are some notes…
- She just got finished talking to Christmas and is recapping the conversation
- She says she doesn’t believe Christmas when she says she wants to sit together in the final 2. She knows Christmas will take Memphis over her and probably Enzo but not Cody.
- Nicole then talks herself up how her big game move this season was surviving the block next to David. Huge game move on her part and she’s crushing this season (her words). Weird flex.
- Nicole is good at this game. Like really good at this game. It’s not luck. She’s good (her words). She is right that she’s a lot better than people give her credit for though as I wrote about yesterday.
- She thinks it’d be best if she sits in the final 3 with Christmas and Cody. She’ll go to the final 2 regardless (she’s right there). So, Nicole is trying to figure out a way to cut Enzo before the final 3 but there aren’t many opportunities. The only way Enzo is not going to the final 3 is if a situation comes up where he’s sitting against Cody next week and Nicole is the lone vote then she’ll be forced to vote out Enzo. That’s pretty impressive to know that actually. It usually takes me breaking down the house person by person, but maybe she did that already.
- And she starts going over days so the talking stops. Still very interesting to hear the mind of players when they’re alone because that’s the only time they’re 100% honest
- 1:00 pm – Feeds down for an early veto
- 4:00 pm – Feeds still down
- 5:45 pm – Feeds back. Nicole won the veto. She has turned on her game now I guess
- Christmas is already up in the HoH room kissing ass
- 8:00 pm – Upstairs in the HoH room, Cody is talking to Nicole
- They are talking about how Derrick trained Cody before the game. Cody says ‘it’s like Derrick put his stamp on the game’. Yea, like I said, he’s going to try and take credit without actually risking anything
- Meanwhile, I don’t know what’s going on downstairs
- 9:40 pm – Alcohol has been delivered
Check back for updates