Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
I hope you’re all enjoying your Sunday! I know most in the Big Brother house is – except maybe Kaysar. Oh, and Tyler, Da’Vonne, and Dani because they’re havenots.
I’m not really sure what to expect today but I’m ready for Thursday already. This week is a dud regarding gameplay. Christmas volunteered to be put up as a pawn so that’s likely what will happen tomorrow which means a week of Kaysar desperately trying to flip the votes. I mean it could happen, but there is a better chance of Julie hitting a reset button and watching Nicole, Janelle, and Keesha walk back through that door.
For the last three weeks, I’ve been able to think of ways the underdog could potentially save themself, but it would take a complete Christmas meltdown for anything to change this week. Other than maybe pick a fight with Christmas and get her crazy side to show, I don’t think there is really anything Kaysar could do. Every week they have lost another number in their alliance and now Kaysar stands alone. The only remote chance he has is today and that is to convince Enzo to put up someone like Ian who is a massive late-game threat, but I don’t see that happening.
Alright, enough jibber jabber. But before I begin, follow me on Instagram!
- 2:20 pm – Slow afternoon. Christmas talking about her dreams with Bayleigh while others around kitchen
- 3:15 pm – Nicole is in the heart room talking to Ian. He’s still a bit nervous about tomorrow
- Both them are talking about David how he comes up to them and says random stuff.
- David apparently went up to Nicole and randomly told her that people want her out because she won before. Nicole didn’t understand why he said it
- They talk about how Christmas may want to flip the vote to keep Kaysar. Especially if David is on the block
- 4:30 pm – They got the yard back so they’re out enjoying a little sun before it goes down
- 6:30 pm – Back from the CBS episode
- Quick recap – Meh. Kaysar was really close to completely changing the dynamic of this house.
- Memphis says Covid is probably the reason there is no battleback and he’s likely right. Kaysar and Christmas say how they could keep them in quarantine but I don’t think it is just worth the risk.
- Obviously there is no battle back as we all know because we know the people are home but I’ve been saying no battle back since Keesha.
- Someone yelled over the wall. Indoor lockdown
- Apparently they yelled “Nicole and Cody are playing everyone”
- 9:00 pm – Feeds still down from the wall guy. Not cool.
- 10:00 pm – Alright, this is getting weird. Still down
- 10:30 pm – Feeds finally back up
- Da’Vonne is talking to Christmas in the bathroom about Nicole
- Christmas says she didn’t associate her and Cody together. Yikes. Sounds like the message really got through. Kind of bullshit if you ask me. I think the house should be able to play game without outside interference
- In another room, Cody is talking to Dani and says his game is fucked after tonight
- Upstairs, Kaysar is upstairs talking to Enzo
- He mentions what happened today and that he really needs to think about the big picture.
- Kaysar says the only person in the house he has a chance of beating this week is David so he’s begging him to put him as the renom
- Kaysar makes his pitch where he thinks he’s getting through to Enzo
- After a little while, Kaysar leaves. Christmas enters
- Enzo immediately re-tells everything he talked about from Kaysar
- Christmas continues by saying she wants to give Enzo a heads up about Da’Vonne. She (D) sees her, Bay, David, Kevin, Christmas, and possibly Enzo, and Memphis. And if they keep Kaysar, they can have 8
- Christmas says she doesn’t care what he decides.
- Enzo asks who Da’Vonne wants out if she wants to keep Kevin. Christmas says someone on the other side.
- Christmas leaves. Bay and Day enter
- It’s funny listening to Enzo re-tell conversations. He adds in stuff that was probably in his head as actual fact. Like what he pretends he replied to Kaysar
- Bayleigh thinks Dani is running things and Cody may be part of it (duh)
- Bayleigh says next week they (the three of them in the room) become expendable because numbers are smaller
- Enzo says they won’t make a move on them. Not yet
- Da’Vonne points out ‘how we gonna move together as a six if they have another six on the side’
- Bay says Nicole has Ian, Cody, Dani, Tyler
- Enzo says he’s scared of Tyler because he has a crazy look to him lol
I’m off to bed I can’t keep eyes open. Recap in the morning. Christmas likely going up tomorrow as pawn. YawnAdvertisement