Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
It’s Friday afternoon in the Big Brother house and another week is underway. Assuming anyone is actually reading this after their season ended last night when Janelle walked out the door. I half kid but Twitter was full of people saying they are done watching so I’m guessing I’m the only one still watching!
If you haven’t noticed by now, Enzo won the HoH and it’s basically a coin flip if he’s going to actually make a move or not. According to him, it sounds like he’s going to nominate Kaysar and a pawn but have Ian as a backdoor option. I personally think Ian is one of the most dangerous players in the house and it would be foolish to focus on a Kaysar over him, but at the same time, they can’t just forget that Kaysar will likely go after them if he ever wins a comp. Enzo really doesn’t have any need to get any serious blood on his hands this week so maybe knocking out a future threat of Kaysar may be the best for him. Flipping back, these are all pre-jury evictions so it really doesn’t matter if they piss them off or not. These next two weeks are when I’d personally want to backdoor/backstab a huge target who may turn out to be a bitter jury member. But, I’m just a blogger and my opinion really doesn’t matter.
I do know that Enzo is setting himself up fairly nicely in this game if he does handle this week properly. He and Christmas are both in their alliances just enough to be noticed but not enough to be considered real threats to anyone. Right now these are the actual contenders who are going to have a really hard time making it to the end:
These are all players who I feel have a legitimate shot at actually winning it all but are too involved in all the house drama right now to have a smooth ride. If any of them actually make it, they’re going to have quite a few scares along the way. Because of that, I’m going with Enzo and Christmas as my early prediction to make final 3.
Before I begin, a huge thank you to the generous donations by Nancy and Amareels! My thank you to Elaine may have also been lost in the shuffle yesterday so I’m saying it again! Thank you everyone!
- 2:00 pm – A bunch of small talk while waiting for noms
- Still a bunch of mentions of the rogue votes yesterday. Enzo said to Dani that he wants to nominate the two people who did the rogue votes yesterday. Obviously a joke considering he was one of them
- Bay and Day still want to try and reel in David
- 4:00 pm – A ton of nothing going on today. They’re letting the cast nap more. That’s fun. I’m going to step out until after noms. The game talk usually doesn’t even really start until around 9
- 5:35 pm – Feeds back – Kevin and Kaysar are nominated
- Enzo is already in the HoH room convincing Kevin he is the pawn
- In the other room, Christmas is hyping up Kaysar
- Kaysar and Dani are chatting and he’s asking her what the alliance is in the house. People are telling him there isn’t an alliance but he doesn’t believe it. He can tell there is one. Bro, there is like 20
- Dani says it’s just the ‘vibe’ that people get where they all go the same direction. He says news doesn’t go that fast. There is definitely an alliance.
- 6:45 pm – Kaysar had a chat with Enzo and feels they’re going to work together. C’Mon, Kaysar.
- Most of the time when Kaysar talks, he gives people an out during the conversation.
- He’ll be like “I know there is a huge alliance in the house” ….. “but I know you’re not in it”. So Dani/Enzo or whoever will be like “yea man yea. I’m not in anything”
- Side topic – RIP to Chadwick Boseman. Very sad 🙁
- Back to the game. Dani is re-telling her conversation with Kaysar to Nicole
- Nicole mentions Bayleigh is wearing Janelle’s jacket and Dani takes the opportunity to say she (Bay) definitely voted for her to stay
- Dani says they can’t have Enzo in the finals. Apparently she reads my posts and realizes how big of a threat he is
- 8:00 pm – Kevin is already in panic mode. This is going to be a long week. Even longer if Kaysar wins veto tomorrow
- 11:20 pm – House had a family dinner of sorts and relaxed for a bit
- Enzo and Cody meet up in the HoH room
- Enzo is a bit stressed over this HoH reign already
- Enzo says he wants to get rid of Kaysar or a big threat. He doesn’t want to get rid of Kevin this week
- His target would likely be Ian if that happens but Cody is trying to warn him that would be a bad idea because Nicole would be pissed and Da’Vonne would be annoyed he didn’t get out David instead
- Cody says Kaysar is not a threat. He was in the house 3x and Cody has been in the house longer in his one season
- Dani enters
- Dani says she likes Kaysar but he’s so bad at the game (this is true)
- Enzo tells Dani how Kaysar specifically asked a question about Dani earlier when they (K and Enzo) chatted. He did and it was weird. He only wanted to know if Dani was involved in something
- Dani and Cody snap back and forth at each other. Not too much but a little tension there
- Cody leaves
- Dani and Enzo talk about how Bayleigh and Da’Vonne voted to keep Janelle. Okay
The house is a snoozer. I’m off to bed