Big Brother Reindeer Games – Episode 1
Good evening, everyone!
Episode 1 of Big Brother Reindeer Games is about to begin (although I just found out it was on at 9pm est which gives me a little breathing room as I just started writing this at 7:45). However, I don’t really know how to handle it. I’m going to try to treat it like a live eviction episode and just give updates as they happen and see where it goes from there.
There obviously won’t be any live feed updates, as there are no live feeds, but the bigger question will be how these threads do. Does anyone care? Will I need one for each episode? Will there even be enough content per episode to have their own post?
So, I am not promising a new thread every episode, although there is a good chance I’ll have a discussion post for each one regardless if I live blog it or not.
Honestly, things like this would be better to live stream watching it and make commentary throughout, but I’m not even close to set up to handle anything like that.
Here we go!
- Cody jokes how he’s acted in Christmas movies but not sure where to find them
- Hey look, 5 minutes into the season and they’ve already mentioned race more times than the entire bb25 season. Let’s hope this isn’t a trend. Nothing kills a season more than nonstop race debates.
- Looks like Santa is taking over for Julie this show
- Santa confirms it’s all about comps
- Frankie is super extra as expected.
- Danielle and Britney already know they gotta get rid of the guys
- First comp – Naughty and Nice power. Jordan struggling to read the instructions which I didn’t really listen to lol
- And the first winner of the season —- BRITNEY!
- Gives Britney an advantage next challenge. She also has to put someone on the naughty list (disadvantage)
- Nicole trying to push the disadvantage on Cody. Love it lol
- ‘When I speak to Xavier, he’s serving me a plate of air’ – lol. Excellent
- Winner of the brawl gets safety and a big push to the person going home
- Frankie wins the brawl. Wonderful
- Frankie has to pick two people to go to a Santa Showdown. Lose and you’re out.
- Frankie wants to send two strong people in. Cody is out. That leaves Xavier, Josh and/or Cameron.
- Frankie is telling Cameron that he’s going up while also pretending he’ll work with him if Cam wins
- Taylor the genius (she thinks her game is going great) already exposes her alliance with Xavier to Frankie
- And Xavier wins. Cameron goes home first