Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Alright, I had to take my daughter into the city for a concert and of course, I miss some hopping feeds. I am dead tired, but I wanted to give you an update before I pass out.
(oh and if you want to follow my adventures, add me on snapchat: stevebsfan)
The temptation competition was held and the results are in:
- Mark won the competition – He is safe
- Jason lost the competition – He is 3rd nominee
After that, it was time for real nominations, and Paul did what he said he was going to do and call Cody and Jessica’s bluff on the announcement Jess made last night. He said the best way to find out exactly what power they have is to nominate them and see what happens, and that’s exactly what he did.
- Jessica and Cody are the nominees (along with Jason)
When the feeds returned around 7:23 pm, Cody and Jessica were in the HoH confronting Paul on the issue. I am going to get more into it, but I just stepped in and need to eat a little. If I don’t come back, I’ll recap a little from the conversation. I’m mostly just starting a post-nomination discussion thread for you guys!
- 7:20 pm – Things get real tense real quick in the HoH room to the point where Cody keeps telling Paul to fuck off.
- Paul kicks him out of the room and after some tough talk exchange from Cody, he finally leaves
- Paul chases him and tells him to grow up as Cody goes away with Jess
- The two move into the bedroom and Jessica is furious at Cody
- She is telling him that he is ruining her game and he is playing the villain. She starts yelling at him
- 7:40 pm – Out in the kitchen, Josh and Mark are going at it
- Josh calls Mark a follower, then a flip flopper
- Josh says both of them suck (Mark and Cody)
- Wreck-it-Ralph’s anger is building!
- Note – I am visiting my father in the hospital tomorrow afternoon but I need to cover a lot of this craziness
- Josh comes back into the kitchen and talks about laying Mark the fuck out. Mark laughs. Josh asks what’s funny
- Josh goes and gets the pots and pans and does his thing. Ralph (Mark) loses it and goes to pull the pans out of his hands
- He grabbed a pan and looked like he was about to slam Josh in the head with it and then the feeds cut, boo!
- Note – Mark looks funny with the outfit being angry