Victoria should be one of the people making it to jury
I’ve rambled on quite a bit this season, and that’s pretty much because I’ve needed to as filler content. Big Brother 16 has been very dull, but I’m hoping that changes tonight. In fact, I expect it to change tonight! So, there won’t be much of a ramble from me here. If all goes to plan, Jocasta will go home, and Nicole/Hayden will sit there in shock before realizing they have to collect themselves and try for an HoH.
Before I get into the show, here are some quickies…
Help me reach my summer goal! Read about it here
Here we go…
- 5:15pm – 45 minutes until showtime. Keep in mind that many areas will could impact your live show. CBS is completely awful when it comes to sports and their regular programs, so check your listings to make sure you’re not screwed. Either way, you can follow the coverage here.
- 6:00pm – Here we go! Time for the live double eviction to begin!
- Julie says not only is it a double eviction, but an evening of surprises that are sure to shake up the house. Guesses? Mine is they’re dropping the double HoH. Would be cool if they actually added something else.
- 6:05pm – Julie “You are about to witness an entire week of Big Brother in one night. Plus, the jury begins tonight with both evicted members joining jury“
- Highlights begin from the past few days, will update again when done.
- The highlights are now showing the clips from last night. Pretty impressive they were able to edit it in time.
- 6:13pm – Julie tells the house that the double HoH is done. But, only for the next hour. It’s double eviction tonight and the person leaving will be going to jury. Just because you’re out of the house doesn’t mean you’re out of the game”
- Jocasta speech – Praise god, shoutouts to same people she does daily, I hope you keep me, shoutouts again
- Zach speech – He recites a poem and tells people to use hashtag #zachattack
Donny – Zach
Caleb – Jocasta
(not unanimous yay)
Christine – Jocasta
Derrick – Jocasta
Cody – Jocasta
Hayden – Zach (poor Hayden)
Frankie – Jocasta
Victoria – Jocasta
Jocasta is evicted 6-2
- Hayden turns to Donny with a shocked look on his face. Then walks to the table to look at Derrick who had his head in his hands.
- Julie tells Jocasta there may be a chance for her to return
- 6:20pm – Commercial break
- 6:24pm – Live look at Ariana Grande in the audience when they return.
Math questions based on events taken place in the house. More, less or exact are the options. Last one standing is HoH
Round 1 – Everyone but Caleb, Christine and Zach eliminated
Round 2 – Zach out
Round 3 – none
Round 4 – CALEB WINS HOH
- 6:32pm – Nominations. Zach dancing around the house
- Nominations are:
- 6:38pm – We’re back for the power of veto. Zach, Victoria and Christine were selected to play. Racing and finding something in balls competition.
- Retrieve 3 rubber duckies from the ball pit, one at a time. (Donny is screwed)
Zach – 2
Donny – 3
Hayden – 1
Christine – 1
Caleb – 2
Victoria – 1
Holy crap! Donny wins POV!!!!
Zach found 2 real quick but Donny pulled it off. Rigged!!! Just kidding. Congrats to Donny
- 6:45pm – Veto Meeting
- Donny uses it on himself. He can barely get the words out
- Replacement nominee = Nicole
- 6:50pm – Hayden stands up and throws Frankie and Christine under the bus about planting seeds. He said keep either of us and we’ll fight against them.
- Nicole – People are playing super dirty. I hope you vote to keep me
Cody – Nicole
Christine – Hayden
Derrick – Hayden
Donny – Nicole
Frankie – Hayden
Zach – Hayden
Victoria – Hayden
Hayden is eliminated 5-2
- 6:56pm – Nicole started giving Christine crap before the camera shifted back to Hayden. Hayden said he was completely surprised.
HoH will likely be played later tonight. I will start a new thread to talk about the feeds when they return.