Big Brother 16 Predictions and Live Show
Ugh, such a busy week (for me, not the house, that’s for sure). As much as I like vacation, it’s wearing me out. I’m hoping tonight’s HoH competition will be an endurance challenge so I can have a reason to sit in front of the computer and watch the feeds. I love those competitions (please Big Brother, please!)
This is going to be a combo post of my eviction prediction and the live thread, so I won’t ramble too much.
If it is indeed an endurance challenge and you want to see it play out live, you can sign up to the feeds for free here. If it’s not an endurance challenge, I’m going to cry because it’s my favorite part of the summer.
For updates, follow me on Facebook or Twitter
If you would like to donate and buy me a coffee or xbox, though I didn’t remotely do anything to deserve donations this week (thanks boring house), you can read my donation page here (I should make that prettier).
- This is easy. Christine and Nicole were talking about shaking things up by voting for Caleb to make the house wonder who the mystery votes were. This is something that should happen every week and I’m so very disappointed nobody has done it yet this season. Week 1 would have been a perfect time to be a secret vote for Joey.
Everyone – Devin
Christine – Devin or maybe Caleb if she’s brave
Nicole – Devin or maybe Caleb if brave
- Devin should be eliminated 11-0 or 9-2.
All times in pst
- 5:30pm – Typing this blog post out 🙂 30 minutes until the live show!!!
- 6:00pm – Julie Chen – “One is obsessed with power, the other is obsessed with a girl”
- 6:10pm – Showing highlights of the week. Cody talking with Donny about Caleb’s game.
- 6:15pm – Some talk about sending Caleb out, but it’s all talk.
- 6:17pm – Commercial break, and we return to see Jeff talking to Donny’s family.
- 6:24pm – The Donny’s family segment is a must watch. Jeff was great. Donny’s family was amazing.
- 6:26pm – Julie announces that the next havenots will be determined by their little tracking wristbands. (she told us, not the house)
- 6:30pm – Caleb talks about how much of a beast mode Cowboy he is. Devin mentions Caleb’s final 2 pact and how it’s basically stupid to keep him (it is).
- Amber – Devin
- Brittany – Devin
- Christine – Devin
- Cody – Devin
- Hayden – Devin
- Jocasta – Devin
- Nicole – Devin
- Victoria – Devin
- Zach – Devin
- Frankie – Devin
- Donny – Devin
Devin voted out 11-0
Teams: (the winning team are the HoH’s)
They were randomly selected
They need 12 eggs to win. I will keep this updated on the egg count when the feeds return.
Victoria – Christine
Caleb – Nicole
Brittany – Jocasta
Amber – Zach – 1
Donny – Hayden
Cody – Frankie – 1
Each team has to work together to move the eggs through chicken wire. This is not an endurance but it will likely run past the 10pm mark. Crank up the feeds here.
Check back for more updates!!