With Paul winning the power of veto, it was time for the first re-nomination of the Big Brother 18 season, and really there wasn’t a whole lot to choose from at this point. The entire Team Unicorn has immunity for this week (and last), and 3 people have already been nominated. This left exactly 4 people available as re-nomination potential: Michelle, Bridgette, Da’Vonne, and Zakiyah. If you weren’t already aware, but the vets formed an 8 person alliance with Zak, Michelle, Corey and Tiffany, so that left exactly one person to be the nom (unless of course they put one of their own up there, which was a possibility).
Needless to say, it wasn’t very surprising when the feeds returned and Bridgette was the re-nom. That means sitting on the hot seat this Thursday night will be:
Now that the noms are set, it may turn out to be a slow week, but Jozea may be the wild card and stir some stuff up. I guess we’ll wait and see, so with that out of the way, here are the updates:
- 5:40pm – Vanessa…errr, Tiffany… is sitting in the bedroom complaining about Jozea to Paulie. She is not a big fan of his, and thinks he is the most arrogant person in the world.
- 6:10pm – Michelle joined the pair, and they’re talking about the girls in the house. They’re not a fan of Bronte’s voice at all. Both of the girls are trying to duplicate it, but not doing a good job.
- Paul and Victor are outside playing pool. Bronte joins them and says how bored she is. This should be a description of the week unless drama starts bubbling over. I may actually have to blog about random conversations and other things like that.
- 6:50pm – Paulie is venting to Frank about how Bronte has been flirting with him. That’s not what I saw the other day. Paulie looked like a drunk dude at last call trying real hard for the one remaining girl at the bar
- Tiffanessa has joined the pair chatting about the house. They keep talking about how Jozea is already planning on winning HoH
- Paulie is saying he saw Jozea at the casting call, and he is full of shit. He isn’t a celebrity makeup artist. He could be a makeup artist, but the celebrity part is bull. Paulie joked he’s a personal trainer, and he could just as easily say he’s a celebrity personal trainer
- Jozea also apparently thinks when his alliance goes down to the final 8-9 or so, people will volunteer to go on the block
- 7:45pm – Nothing really going on the feeds, so it’s time for some Game of Thrones. I’ll be back shortly!
- 9:50pm – Back from Game of Thrones. Wow… ok, feed updates..
- Jozea and the spy girls are in the hot tub while Day, James and Jak are in the HoH room chatting.
- 10:45pm – Everyone just kind of hanging out chatting. Real slow day and night. They’re talking about how Frank loves to fart. Riveting.
- 10:49pm – Bronte is in the shower and she put lotion on. The only problem is that James replaced it with mayo earlier in the day. She’s not happy…
Time to stop the feeds, more in the morning