Good evening everyone!
It’s Friday night, so I know everyone is sitting around anxiously awaiting the results of the nominations to see who may be leaving this Thursday night. Oh, wait. Is that just me? Oh, well!
I’m going to say this 100x this week, but as we know, there will be a battle back on Thursday night so whoever does get evicted will turn around and compete to re-enter the house. I’m not going to lie, they’ll have stiff competition in Scottie, but the other two (RS, and Bayleigh) should be a breeze. I’m predicting that either Haleigh or Fessy will leave Thursday and it will be a nailbiter between either one and Scottie to come back in.
Speaking of those two, that’s who I expect to be on the block when the feeds return, so that should hopefully make for an interesting night although Haleigh is certain she will see her face on the screen. Fessy is living in denial so that could have some potential for fun, however!
Let’s get to updates…
- 6:00 pm – Feeds back!
- Fessy and Haleigh are on the block
- Tyler and Angela go over the nomination. He said her speech was perfect
- KC comes up and the three talk about it
- 7:00 pm – Haleigh and Fessy spoke a bit
- Fessy said he’s probably going to go home because he’s the big threat and Haleigh isn’t (in so many words)
- Haleigh thinks she’s going home.
- They want to leave together… puke
- Meanwhile, L6 is still just chatting about the game upstairs.
- 8:40 pm – Haleigh and Fessy are taking up their going home bed
- Everyone else is upstairs in the HoH room
- Fessy recapping the last 3 weeks and Haleigh is not amused
- They talk about how Angela is playing a great game. Fessy says someone should have put her on the block. Haleigh looks at him and says ‘hmmm’. She suggested Angela go up last week
- 9:30 pm – Brett came in and they talked
- Haleigh said she may be a bitter jury member. I still don’t see it. I think she’s bitter now but both she and Fessy recognize a good game and I think they’re just venting right now