Big Brother 20 – Thursday Night Feed Updates
Good evening, everyone!
We have a new HoH and next week is indeed Double Eviction. On a random note, in a season that looked for sure to have an all-girl final 5 when they were ahead by 3 numbers after the 3rd eviction, girls have finally re-taken the lead after their 4 straight evictions. I know it’s a random observation because there is no guys vs girls thing happening, but I’m always interested in seeing how the genders play out
It’s hard to say what will happen this week….
Just kidding. Haleigh will probably be walking out the door next Thursday and Sam if she wins veto. Week over. See you next Thursday.
Another fun thing, we’ve now had the 9th different HoH this season! By comparison, at this point last season, we’ve had 7. Many other seasons recently have had two HoH’s so I can’t count those but 9 is pretty rare.
Alright, let’s get into feed updates because I’ve killed enough time and the feeds are up
- 7:10 pm – The house is talking about Scottie’s eviction speech
- I didn’t hear it well but apparently, Scottie told Tyler that he doesn’t have to suck because he’s already getting plenty of Hilton’s Head (referencing his hidden showmance with Angela)
- Not a bad dig
- They say Julie sounded pissed after Scottie’s speech
- 7:15 pm – Angela is in the bedroom sulking about Scottie’s speech
- Brett and Tyler are shocked Scottie said ‘dicking around’
- KC comes in and confirms what I said above. It will be Sam and Haleigh on the block
- 7:45 pm – Angela is in the bedroom STILL sulking
- She says what Scottie said is ‘like slander’… yea
- 8:05 pm – Oh boy, I think we’re going to hear this all week from Angela. She probably wants to bring him back to just to evict him a 3rd time
- Brett is now cooking while the house waits for Kaycee’s room
- 9:30 pm – Dinner time
- 10:00 pm – Kaycee called to the DR
- 10:13 pm – Production is on Kaycee’s mic “alright, go out and say ‘who wants to see my HoH room!’ Big energy!” lol
- I’m so sick of hearing “let’s go” just an FYI
- Kaycee scans over her letter and says she can’t read it as she’s tearing up
- Letter from her brother
- He asks her to be his best man/brother/woman/thimagijig
- Awwww really nice letter. She really struggled to read that
Ok, heading to bed. Sam and Haleigh on the block tomorrow but I’ll be here to cover it! Recap in the morning