Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, everyone!
Oh boy, I think it’s going to be a long week in the Big Brother house. They are locked in already due to the Battle Back competition, so this afternoon already features Angela in bed and Tyler playing with his new luxurious hair.
The week is mostly going to be spent with people just in bed chatting with each other speculating about Thursday night. They know it’s going to be something because of how early the backyard has been closed, so they’re expecting the Battle Back, double eviction, or both.
There is a story kind of brewing and that is what happened last night. Around 12:40 am, Brett was in the HoH venting about Sam. I guess the intercom was on so anyone in the kitchen can listen to the conversation and Sam was in the kitchen! This is just a night after she overheard JC talking really loud about her from the HoH room while she was cooking. Uh oh. She already approached Brett today about it saying he should just say things in front of her and he brushed it off.
I’m going to jump in watching the flashbacks first…
- 12:40 am – Kaycee runs upstairs to let them know that everything they were just talking about was on the intercom that broadcasts to the kitchen
- The screen and sound were both on. KC said she tried to say hi thinking they were messing with her but they didn’t respond so she bolted upstairs to tell them
- Brett didn’t say much wrong. He was re-telling how Sam gave him shit about bringing the laundry inside
- The HoH crew yells that production is screwing with their game. They are not even sure if the speaker is still on
- They know Sam heard part of it.
- JC goes downstairs and confirms the speaker is still going even after they shut it off. Good job, production
- Fast forward to this afternoon
- 12:20 pm – Sam confronts Brett in the bedroom
- She says that if he’s going to go up to the HoH room to cluck and talk shit, he should do it in front of her
- Then gives him this look. Nightmares
- He says he’s allowed to be cranky and promises it won’t happen again
- They hug it out
- He’s safe… for now
- 1:15 pm – JC and Fessy are sleeping in the bedroom
- Production does ‘wakey wakey houseguests’ over and over and over until JC gets up
- 3:00 pm – Tyler and Angela are in bed hanging out
- They want to be left alone so they fake sleep so production will yell at them and make it seem like they’re sleeping
- Meanwhile, Kaycee, Fessy, Haleigh, and JC are talking about farting.
- 5:30 pm – Went out for dinner. I am back. House still slow. Let’s check if anything happened in the last hour
- Nope, slow slow slow
- Looks like it’s Brett’s turn tonight for a hairstyle. Not sure what he’s getting
- 6:30 pm – Everyone is in the bathroom watching Brett get his hair done
- Except for Fessy. Who is doing the Swaggy method of campaigning (or Audrey)
- Here is the final result
- 7:30 pm – KC’s turn to get her hair straightened
- She said she’s never been to a salon in her life.
- 8:00 pm – This hair straightening process may be the most boring thing I’ve seen on the feed ever. But, on the other feeds, Brett is eating in the kitchen
- 9:30 pm – Here is Kaycee’s hair!
- 10:15 pm – Fessy and Haleigh in the HN room chatting
- She is telling him how Angela is nervous about the upcoming battle back
- Fessy says they’re the upgraded version of Vic and Nicole. She says he’s crazy. They’re different but there is no better or worse
- Fessy gets a little jealous because she didn’t fawn all over him and say how much better looking Fessy is. Jeez
Check back for updates