Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Good afternoon, Junkies!
First, thank you all for your concerns last night. I felt like complete dogshit but decided to play it safe and went to get tested today just in case. My rapid covid test was negative and I expect the second test they took to be negative as well. That’s because I feel much better today in general but I had to take the test to be sure!
Catching up on last night, I guess it was a good time to feel bad because they just had some club thing last night which I rarely didn’t care about. They got all dolled and up pretended they were at a nightclub which is fun for them but not my jam. Speaking of, I thought it was hilarious how during the Wildcard Competition, Whitney and Azah come out looking glamorous AF and then Claire comes out looking like she’s ready for a few rounds of tennis after that comp. Stuff like that is why I’m really digging Claire this season. I love how she doesn’t spend all day obsessing over her appearance and is there to clearly just play the game. Easily one of my favorite players.
Today is the veto ceremony and while last night, Christian mentioned he’d consider swapping Whitney for DX, I’m positive that was just humoring Whit to get out of that conservation. I have no doubt noms will remain the same once feeds return and Whitney will most certainly be the person leaving the house this Thursday night. The only issue with it is that SB is really digging her own grave in the process. She is really threatened by Hannah and wants her gone now. While it’s normal for people to want others out, SB is digging a grave because she’s clearly breaking out of her mold as the innocent and sweet floater who just wants to have a good time all summer. She’s showing the house that she actually wants to play and when you combine that with her intelligence that she’s failing to hide, people are putting her on the radar.
All right, feeds should be going down in a few minutes as I type this and they will be back around 1 pm. I’ll post the veto ceremony results when the feeds are back
- 1:15 pm – Feeds return. Veto not used
- Tiffany and Hannah talking about SB. How she’s a thinker and always watching
- Tiffany says when SB was making the argument about Hannah, she feels she (SB) was looking at her
- Tiff says she knows SB has Kyland and she doesn’t know how to get her out other than putting her up next to Kyland
- SB comes and the conversation breaks up
- They just change the subject and talk about tattoos and stuff. SB probably making mental notes on what she can complain about Hannah later lol
- Oh crap, I just read the comments and forgot to mention Azah during the WC competition lol. That was hilarious. I’m not sure if Azah was trying some Jedi mind tricks on the ball but I was half expecting to see that thing just start floating to the end lol. Azah will unlikely win the game because she’s in a house full of sharks who really want to win, but she is also amazing.
- They show a brief conversation between Whitney and X before he leaves for some alone time in the HN room. She tells him to think about her, but it looks like she’s the one thinking of him
- The alone time X wanted in the HN room was to likely grieve a bit. It’s hard to tell but seems like he’s fighting back tears
- This is about his brother who he lost shortly before he went into the house. Apparently, something about his brother’s bracelet set him off. This is sad to watch. Why does production show this but not interesting game conversations?
- Sounds like he may have broken the bracelet today. This is legit heartbreaking to watch.
- Then the feeds cut when he leaves the room because of course they do.
- 2:55 pm – Christian and X hanging in the living room
- Kyland spots them through the mirror and says he has one for each of them lol
- Christian moves into the HoH room with Alyssa
- Alyssa talks about how Kyland is playing dumb. She said even Claire called BS on Kyland’s memory. She (Claire) says he has without a doubt has one of the best memories in the house
- Alyssa says if she wins, she would put up Azah and Britini
- 4:30 pm – Hannah catching up with Tiff again
- They are mostly going over their new SB obsession and how she needs to go
- Quick conversation. Already over
- Conversation resumes this time with DX
- Tiffany tells them both that SB has to go. She tells DX not to tell Kyland anything because she’s his right hand
- DX says he can take the shot
- Claire joins
- Tiffany fills them all in on how SB has to go
- SB enters and kills that conversation
- 6:00 pm – Some conversations going but feeds keep cutting.
- The HoH room is having a showdown!
- Which of course instantly reminded me of:
- The house is playing some game about a missing bucket hat. They sure do love their games. Just patiently waiting for the fighting to start…..
- 10:50 pm – DX and Britini are outside talking
- They are talking about when teams are ending and there is still speculation on it ending week 4 or 5. Come on. There are 4 people to a team. It ends after 4 weeks. BB ends like everything after 4 weeks. Every time it’s a battleback, it’s after the fourth eviction whether first four or first four of jury. Plus, did they think BB would allow a whole team to be eliminated and then play 3 teams? I mean it doesn’t change a ton in the grand scheme but it does just make it weird.
- Anyway, Christian and Alyssa have been trying to pull DX and Hannah into the HoH room to talk but DX got trapped by Britini outside