Good afternoon, everyone! It’s Wednesday already so just over 24 hours until we get a new HoH. Kaitlyn’s reign of terror will soon end!
Speaking of Kaitlyn, I’m going to go on record and say I feel bad for her. Before you rage, I don’t excuse her for the heavy flirting she’s been doing this year, but I feel bad for the situation she put herself in.
Judging by her excuse to nominate Swaggy this week, it’s clear she has confidence issues and has had them since childhood. She has said her friends used to talk about her behind her back and she knew it but hung out with them anyway. That’s not something someone with a ton of self-confidence does. To then put yourself in this situation where you’re surrounded by a ton of hot people all flirting with each other and using each other to better their own game, I’m sure it’s tough on her. It doesn’t help when hot guys are actively flirting with her despite knowing about her boyfriend.
Again, does it excuse her? No. I just feel sad watching her entire situation unfold. In no way am I happy to see anyone self-destruct like this.
Alright, I expect the feeds to be slow today. I’m not sure if Swaggy will even get out of bed today as he’s hit the acceptance stage in his eviction. I don’t think he’ll wrap himself up in a blanket like Audrey but it appears he’s thrown in the towel.
- 11:25 am – I haven’t confirmed, but I’m almost certain the house is on indoor lockdown
- Many still in bed talking including Swaggy/Bayleigh who are spending their final day together
- Rockstar is making a push to keep Swaggy up in the HoH room
- Kaitlyn says that she doesn’t think Brett and crew have a final 4 because he told her no lol. He’s right, they have a final 6
- Nothing really goes of this chat. They stop
- Kaitlyn goes downstairs and tells people she wants a one-on-one with everyone. She’s really trying to extend her week of power
- 12:00 pm – Winston is up in the HoH room
- She is confronting him about hearing how he wanted her out
- Kaitlyn told Winston how Scottie told her that he was a target
- Winston freaks out and denies it. He runs to get Brett
- Brett comes up and both call Scottie a liar
- Kaitlyn starts bragging about her game. I can’t with her
- 12:30 pm – Brett has had enough of Kaitlyn talking about herself so he leaves
- I just noticed this in the Jenga room lol
- 1:15 pm – Rockstar is making her push to keep Swaggy to Rachel
- She is playing the ‘he’s a superfan, he deserves to stay until jury’ argument. ?
- 1:20 pm – Bayleigh is doing some whispering with Haleigh. She also did some cam talk saying how pissed she was getting. Today could get interesting
- 1:25 pm – A lot of whispering going on so trying to keep up
- Right now Bayleigh is chatting with Rachel. She’s pushing for that vote (but won’t happen)
- Rachel is saying if she votes against her group, a lot of people would come after her. Bayleigh corrects her “3”, well “2” after this week. Rachel agrees (but Bayleigh doesn’t know of Level 6)
- Swaggy is up in the HoH room talking Kaitlyn’s ear off. At least he’s trying
- He is making his pitch to work with them but it’s never going to happen with Tyler there
- Swaggy leaves and it’s time for Tyler to correct Kaitlyn’s thought process
- Kaitlyn tells Tyler that Swaggy’s alliance is going to wear Swaggy C shirts tomorrow which will make her look like an asshole
- Tyler is telling Kait that if they flip this around, they’re still going to go after them (referring to Swaggy’s side)
- Haleigh enters but they kick her out
- Before they do, Tyler tells Haleigh that he wants to talk to her
- After she leaves, Kaitlyn turns on crazy gf mode and says “what do you have to talk to her about??”
- 2:10 pm – Tyler still talks to Kaitlyn but this conversation is getting boring, skipping ahead to next one
- 2:20 pm – Tyler leaves, Haleigh comes in
- Haleigh tells Kaitlyn that Swaggy said Tyler would vote for him to stay if Swaggy had the numbers but Haleigh won’t
- Haleigh says she wants Tyler cut off from any game talk moving forward
- Kaitlyn is shocked because that was never mentioned during their 3 person conversation
- 2:35 pm – Tyler joins the girls in the HoH room
- Haleigh asks Tyler about the conversation with Swaggy and Tyler denies having it
- Tyler eventually says he may have said whatever just to get away Swaggy
- 3:15 pm – Kaitlyn is still going around having her one-on-ones. I really hope she takes a nap soon. Her clinging to power is exhausting
Check back for updates