Good evening, everyone! This is taking a bit to get back in the hang of blogging, but I guess it’s like riding a bike because I’m already into the feeds and catching up on all the drama inside the Celebrity Big Brother house.
Shannon felt like she had a fairly good place in the house, but was starting to get a bit nervous leading up to the nominations and even said she had a dream that she was betrayed in the house. Well, her dreams came true because she has been nominated for eviction and is having the pity party of her life. The only problem with this show is I can’t tell if these people are being serious or just playing things up for the camera (likely the latter) because these people seem like an emotional wreck.
I am going to jump right into the feeds here….
- 6:05 pm – Feeds are back up
- James and Shannon have been nominated
- Shannon is saying how she’s done and doesn’t like the show anymore. Please.
- Ross, Omarosa, Brandi and a few others are playing the fake game of pumping her up.
- Brandi tells Shannon “I made friends with Oma and …… umm, what’s your name?” (points to Ari).. jesus
- 6:22 pm – Some people leave Shannon alone after feeding her a load of bullshit.
- Mark enters and does nothing.
- Everyone but Mark and Shannon leave the room like they left a funeral.
- Meanwhile, James is furiously working out
- 6:50 pm – Feeds down, likely picking veto players for tomorrow. This show moves fast
- 7:00 pm – Feeds back. Nothing happened?
- Someone joked that Omarosa joined the show so she wouldn’t get killed for leaving the white house. Okay then.
- Meanwhile, Shannon is in the kitchen hating life. So dramatic.
- 7:10 pm – Shannon left the kitchen and Mark talks it over with Ross on what the deal is
- He is shocked she is on the block, but he says ‘it’s going to be like this for the next few days? Fun. I sleep next to that’ (regarding Shannon’s misery)
- James comes into the room and talks about how he and Metta want to open some fitness crap and hopes this show launches his fitness career. Umm…
- Going to take a little break, be back soon!
Check back for updates