Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
I know, three posts in about two hours. I am on fire today! I kind of have to be with this house because it’s pretty insane so far. There are so many moving pieces, weird alliances, and sneaky shit going down that I need to watch and re-watch parts of the feed just to keep up!
Here are my other posts from today….
I posted them because I’m not going to go back and talk about what I already did. There is just too much to cover, so if you want more reading, check out those links.
One bit of information I got that wasn’t mentioned in either post is that Christmas has to have surgery on her foot. She told Paul that she has the worst break possible for that area and it’s the longest recovery time. Basically, if she was in the NFL or MLB, she would be put on the DL or IR (if you’re into sports). She’s done… but she’s not leaving. At least not yet. In the conversation with Paul and Dom, she said she fully intends to come back and will be a vote for Paul. Obviously losing her at this point would be bad for Paul’s game, so she is sticking it out just to make sure one side of the house has more power. I gotta say, Christmas can play for me any day. She is so upset at being blindsided that she’s going to stay in the house she’ll most likely be evicted from at some point just so she can get revenge on Cody and Jessica. That is hardcore.
With that, jumping into the feeds….
- 10:30 am – The house is up and Paul is already making moves.
- He is talking to Kevin in the HoH room. One notable thing is that Dom is in the HoH shower, but Paul told Kevin to keep his voice down because he doesn’t trust her.
- They are discussing how Kevin voted last night.
- Kevin says he was going to take Jillian out regardless. He’s closer to Christmas and she’s been nicer to him since the beginning
- Paul tells him not to let Ramses get inside his head. He did the perfect move.
- Kevin says he is being cool. He was going to snap last night, but he’s fine today and is going to go into the DR and apologize (not sure they need one, but that’s fine)
- Paul tells Kevin that he is siding with the majority of the house, so he did the smart thing.
- Paul tells Kevin to stop being smart. Stop mentioning countries (?) Kevin said he won’t even say what country he lives in
- 11:15 am – Kevin is sitting around with Cody, Jessica, Paul, and Ramses telling hilarious stories about his experiences with snapchat – Must listen
- 12:30 pm – Feeds have been down for about 15 minutes or so. It is probably the Den of Temptation which should take a decent amount of time
- 2:15 pm – Feeds still down
- 2:55 pm – Feeds back. Sounds like it was indeed the Den of Temptation. We’ll find out who won it when it slips out later
- Raven was eavesdropping on Cody and Jessica in the apple room
- Someone said Christmas looked upset when she left the room which means she’s definitely a possibility.
- I’m guessing Kevin, Christmas, or Alex who got it. If it’s Kevin or Alex we may not find out until they use it.
- 3:10 pm – Paul announces that nominations are today (he saw the announcement on the TV screen in living room)
- 3:30 pm – Paul is sitting around the living room with his group trying to figure out who got what
- Paul pulls Kevin into the storage room and asks him privately. Kevin denies getting it but that doesn’t mean anything
Stepping out for a little bit for dinner. Hopefully by the time I return, noms will be done. Keep checking back!Advertisement