Become a Big Brother Junkie supporter here
Well, it’s eviction day in the Big Brother house, and that means it’s time for some drama! Maybe. Probably not.
If you missed the last few days, here is a summary. Alex and Scott tried to cut a deal which was turned around and made to look like they were selling Whitney out. To be fair, they probably were, and would probably vote Whitney out over Scott. Whitney is not stupid, and when she heard about this, she began hanging out with the LNJ more (Justin especially). Yesterday, when the veto ceremony hit, Danielle broke her word to Scott (which was that she would pull down America’s Nom regardless of who it is) and pulled down Whitney to replace her with Morgan. From the eyes of the smashers, this made little to no sense because in their mind Morgan = Whitney as far as votes. This made them realize that Whitney likely flipped on them, and they cut her out of the circle of trust.
Well, today they are going to try to rope her back in, so let’s see how that goes…
- 11:20am – The intervention begins in the yoga room
- Scott is telling Whitney that the LNJ’s strategy was to take out the people with remaining care packages (first I heard of that)
- Scott rambles on and on about how America kept him to get rid of Neeley and now it’s time to go. He keeps saying how the LNJ twists things to make people look like horrible people (that is true)
- Whitney explains how she only picked Justin to play veto because he’s a good competitor
- 11:40am – Scott is going on and on about how great the girls are and how he’s accepting that he is leaving.
- He is saying he’s going to cancel out Shane’s votes with his own
- 12:15pm – The intervention was pretty much a bust and just turned into Scott gushing over how wonderful the girls were. Now everyone is just eating and relaxing.
- 3:50pm – Note – I am basically taking the day off until the eviction. I want to watch Game 7 – Go Cubs! (But I won’t be sad if they lose but I also think Francona is awesome)
Check back for updatesAdvertisement