Good everyone, everyone! This is my first official live eviction thread of the season as Mel has been handling the blog through the last two (thank you again!).
This is a two hour episode, and I have no clue if they’re going to do a double or not, but I kind of hope they do because the end of the episode tonight, they’re going to leave us with an endurance challenge. If they have a double, that means Ari will be able to compete so James won’t just cruise to an HoH victory. I’m not rooting for anyone specifically, but I just know if Ari is not in the endurance challenge, it’s going to be absolutely painful to watch. James, Ari, and Metta are basically the only people in the house who have a legitimate shot at any real endurance challenge, so if there is just one eviction tonight, that means Ari won’t be playing.
Note – There are a few challenges that BB likes to call ‘endurance’ which could be open to everyone. The chicken coop one comes to mind and the one where a bunch of balls drop from the sky and they roll a ball down some course. It is the one Kryssie won during BBOTT and Paul won last season. A competition like that isn’t exactly ‘endurance’, but it will go beyond the end of the episode so they call it endurance.
Here are some updates for tonight….
- No show tonight. Going to watch the Olympics!
- #butfirst… highlights
- Omarosa says there is someone in the WH who is sleeping around with everyone. Any guesses?
- Brandi says she has heard contestants on Celebrity Apprentice have slept with Trump before
- Clips clips clips. Metta with Orwell making Josh jealous
- Clips of Omarosa stirring the pot. This show needs more Omarosa
- Brandi sees right through Omarosa’s lies which is actually pretty impressive
- Up next, clips from home. They are really drawing this episode out
- Veto competition
- Dark room, but we knew that.
- This is a long episode
- We’re back to reveal that James won the PoV..
- I don’t even know what to think about this format.
- Times –
- Ross – 9:46
- Ari – 12:02
- Omarosa – 19:29
- Brandi – 21:29
- Shannon – 8:41
- James – 6:24
- Ok, are we finally at eviction time?? I’m sure this will be stretched over a commercial break
- Mark statement – Shoutouts to his family. To his housegates, it’s an honor. Ton of fun. Then says if he’s evicted, nobody will do dishes
- Shannon statement – Thanks to CBS blah blah, promotes her animal awareness which was actually refreshing
- Ross – Shannon
- Marissa – Shannon
- Omarosa – Shannon
- James – Shannon
- Brandi – Mark
- Metta – Shannon
- Ok, just about time to start the HoH competition. I’ll be starting a new thread for that