Well, that was unexpected. Gidget pulled out a miraculous win, and the house is not very happy about it. Throughout the week, more and more people have been getting on board with the ‘Get Frank Out’ plan, but that was missed by inches this week. Off the top of my head, wasn’t Paul one slot over from winning it? Now Frank and the rest of his team are safe for the week (including Road Kill), so this means Bronte will likely be going home. Frank will control this nomination, and he’ll make it happen. Personally, I am pulling for Frank, so I think this is hilarious to see people scramble now.
On another note – No word on the Battle Back competition other than Victor is going in it. I was under the impression it was to be a 1v1 competition with the winner facing the new evicted houseguest each week. Either it is that way and they’re going to show all the past competitions in a row one night, or they’re saving everyone from a one night event. I am starting to think it is the latter, which stinks for people like Glenn who have to sit in a hotel room for the next month waiting for a competition he’ll eventually fail.
Time to follow the whispers….
Quick poll[poll id=”12″]
- 7:30pm – The house is a bit in shock. Nobody really knows what will happen this week. People expected Bridgette and that entire team to throw it, but not today!
- Frank is already campaigning to get Tiffany out
- Gidget doesn’t want to touch Team Unicorn
- They are debating on putting Paul up as a pawn. Poor guy
- Paulie is suggesting Tiffany go right up after than backdoor because she’ll crumble mentally and won’t handle competitions
- 7:54pm – Talks have broken up. Now just Van2.0 and Natalie are talking in the living room. Everyone else in kitchen
- 8:10pm – Ok, little whispers in the safari room with Nicole and people coming in and out. Let’s see what they have to say
- Paulie tells Nicole that Frank wants Tiffany gone
- Paulie says he’ll put Bronte or Natalie up if he wins roadkill
- Nicole is freaking out because she thinks she’s in danger. She heard whispers about being on the block with Corey
- Nicole thinks Corey is pissed at her for choking on live tv and screwing the competition. She is really beating herself over this
- 8:22pm – Natalie and Bronte are chatting privately about laying low for the week
- Bronte tells Natalie that whoever doesn’t go up, she’s going to say she approached Gidget and ‘put in a good word’
- Frank joins and they talk a little. He tells her not to say in her speeches any more that she’s a good physical competitor. This is her PoV speech that was cut from CBS
- 8:30pm – Z and Michelle are chatting. Michelle says last night Frank was tossing and turning, but he is going to sleep like a baby this week
- Michelle thinks her board was rigged. They think production rigged it for Frank to stay (yes, they rigged a luck competition)
- Listening to Zaki chew is gross, switching feeds
- 9:00pm – Van2.0 is talking to Corey. She is asking how she can convince Bridgette that Frank isn’t her target (he is)
- 9:13pm – Paulie is talking to James and Z
- He is talking about Vanessa. He said early in her season, people should have just nipped her when she was doing all the crying stuff. But, she settled herself in and strategized, she was a monster. He said she was probably one of the best players to ever play. I disagree. She was good, but the cast has been getting more and more dumb as the seasons progress. Vanessa dominates houses full of people like Clay, Shelli, Becky, Jeff, Jace, etc (or Jozea, Victor, Natalie, Bronte, … ). I’d be curious to see how Vanessa would do in an All-Star season.
- Paulie leaves and Z says she had no idea James was on board with the Frank stuff. He said he didn’t realize she was as well.
- 9:25pm – A bunch of people are in the living room talking about Vic leaving.
- They are making fun of how Vic did a shoutout then basically said ‘fu’ to production by swearing. He dropped the F-bomb right before he left. Frank said he broke 2 out of the 3 rules they gave them before the episode (no swearing, no shoutouts, and no singing)
- 9:44pm – Nicole, Paulie, and Michelle are talking when Van2.0 enters.
- Van2 says that there are basically 4 people who can go up. Corey, Paul, Nicole and herself. She thinks she is likely top of that list (she’s right)
- 10:00pm – Paulie is awkwardly talking to Tiff giving her advice even though he knows she is probably going home.
- James is talking to Natalie in the HN room. She is upset Victor got applause (it’s because the audience is told to applause regardless)
- People are just casually talking around the house, meanwhile I got a good pause haha
- Taking a quick headache break
Check back for updates