Big Brother 21 – Monday Evening Feed Updates
Good evening, everyone!
Well, that was one disappointing afternoon to cap off what has been a pretty disappointing season so far.
I will never understand how you can go on a show for a chance to win half a million, tell the entire house that you won a special power, and then not become target #1. It happens all the time on this show and it’s maddening. What happened to flushing out powers so they’re out of the game as quickly as they’re in it? It happens on Survivor all the time. If someone is rumored to have an immunity idol, you will see their name that night so they have to use it. Well, it doesn’t always happen, but that’s competitive reality show strategy 101.
Christie has been running around telling the entire house that she won her comp which gives her the power to turn any veto into a diamond pov. The diamond pov is when the person holding the veto names the replacement nominee rather than the HoH doing it. After being voted out of the house by 6 people (Christie included), Cliff won the HoH this week. He promptly got revenge by putting two of those people on the block next to each other. He then decided to swear on his children that he’ll nominate whoever Christie wants if she keeps him safe for a week or two.
The only possible logic behind this is that Cliff’s only goal is to make jury and this basically secures his spot if they do a 9 person jury. Well, unless they screw him next week which at this point I would find hilarious because it’s Big Brother karma for not playing the game.
I’ve been bashing Cliff quite a bit for taking a shot and then running away, but you do also have to give some credit to the 6shooters. Cliff didn’t just wake up and decide he was going to chicken out. He was worked by that alliance and offered a nothing deal and he took it. They could have been angry. Jackson could have burst out into roid rage. Nope. They remained calm and Christie did her thing. This kind of makes up for last week’s near-genius move because this time she actually did what she wanted. She got the HoH to do her bidding and didn’t have to waste her power in the process. That is good gameplay no matter how disliked that side of the house is and I’ll give her credit. If that alliance were well liked, Twitter would be gushing over this move.
- 3:00 pm – Most of the shooters are in the kitchen while everyone else is outside
- Jack said that Sam and Bella can’t stop talking shit about them
- 3:30 pm – They are outside talking conspiracy theories. Kat has some interesting theories
- 3:45 pm – Tommy re-tells the conversation he had with Nick to Jack
- They talk a little game then Tommy says he’s tired of talking game and starts having small talk with Jack. boring
- Cliff is outside trying to convince himself that he made a good move to Nick and Bella. He even mentioned there may be a battle back lol
- I switched comments back for now. Going to run it a few more days now and make a final decision
- Outside, HollyBeth is explaining the situation with Jackson how he’s butthurt that she doesn’t want to have sex in front of cameras. Not sure why she even needs to explain herself to him, but he’s been mad at her
- 4:30 pm – Not a ton going on. Jess and Kat chatting with Nick and Bella pouting on another feed.
- 6:30 pm – Bella and Nick are alone still talking about the game and her going home.
- Christie goes into the bedroom to whisper to Sis
- Sis and Sam had a talk earlier and now she is reporting back to her leader.
- 6:55 pm – Sam is chatting with Kat and Chrissie in the bathroom
- Sam asks Kat when Nick came to her, did he namedrop Sam
- Kat says she doesn’t want to get in the middle
- But she does say she can’t remember.
- Sam says he almost wants to call a house meeting to air everything out. Do it!
- Christie keeps encouraging to do it. She’s such a troublemaker, I kind of like it. She’s good feeds
- Sam is having doubts but Jess jumps in and starts it back up! She tells him he should do it now. Send it!
- 7:45 pm – House is having dinner before the meeting
- 8:20 pm – House meeting!
- Sam mentions how his conversation with Sis made him feel shady because she doesn’t trust him
- He asks Nick if his name was dropped at all. Nick was going to try to get Chrissy to go upstairs and tell Cliff she wasn’t going to use the power.
- Sis asks why he used her, he just said he was talking to her about it
- Nick says he came up with the idea and shot his shot and missed. Sam jumps in and said he had no part in it
- Nick says he told Sis the fake idea and Kat the real idea
- So far the meeting is basically Nick and Christie going back and forth praising each other. wtf
- Nick begins to tear up saying he tried to make his move and it didn’t work.
- Jackson jumps in with a pep talk to Nick after Jack pumps him up. I want fights!
- Cliff jumps in how they’re all family.
- This is boring so far. We need Bayleigh bleeding out of her mouth
Well, that was a dud of a meeting, so I’m wrapping this post up and starting the overnight now that BBAD is about to begin.